A Hint For "More Dates" To Be Announced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Just reading this on u2tours.....

According to an article in El Comercio Digital, U2 recently met with representatives of the city of Gijon, Spain, who hope to lure U2 to play there in the spring of 2006. The article says U2 tour organizers are considering extending the Vertigo Tour into 2006, but that any new concert dates won't be known until the end of September.

So we may well know Australia/NZ/Japan/South America and more Euro dates by the end of September!

"CONSIDERING"

jesus christ, if after all this waiting, planning and everything they don't actually come for some reason.

I. Will. Cry. and that is a big thing for me...plus i will go to ireland stand outside bonos house with a megaphone and give him my own concert, singing all 400 of the u2 songs continuosly in my wonderfully unmatching in crapness voice.

yes. i feel better already.

dazzlingamy said:
"CONSIDERING"

jesus christ, if after all this waiting, planning and everything they don't actually come for some reason.

I. Will. Cry. and that is a big thing for me...plus i will go to ireland stand outside bonos house with a megaphone and give him my own concert, singing all 400 of the u2 songs continuosly in my wonderfully unmatching in crapness voice.

yes. i feel better already.
Spare a thought for me, even if they do come ( and i believe they will) i still have to travel to melbourne or sydney to see them. I mean, isnt the price of the ticket enough?

I seem to have killed this thread!
If they do come maybe we could try to meet up?
Or not.
If we didnt like eachother we could always get drunk:drunk:

reptile said:

Spare a thought for me, even if they do come ( and i believe they will) i still have to travel to melbourne or sydney to see them. I mean, isnt the price of the ticket enough?

That makes two of us!

Getting drunk sounds like a plan :wink:

Tania said:

That makes two of us!

Getting drunk sounds like a plan :wink:

Sod U2, lets get drunk now!

:drool:

Seriously though....
I'm starting to get worried, still no word on a tour....
I read that the accountants advised U2 against touring here for Elevation. Whose to say that wont happen again:sad:

But on a more positive note.........:shrug:

Lets get drunk:drool:

Back
Top Bottom