Tonights Setlist in Oslo according to Neophobia website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soctheo

The Fly
Hi Guys:

I don't post much here (mostly just visit the messageboard) but I've been a member for awhile.

I came across this setlist posted on u2 neophobia's website regarding oslo's setlist. I think its complete bullshit but since no one has posted any updates on what was played, I'll post the info provided. Don't shoot me, Im the messenger only.

Website: http://www.u2neophobia.com/concerts/concert_fiche.php?id_concert=59

Première partie : Paddy Casey // Razorlight

Setlist :
01. Vertigo 02. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock 03. Electric Co. 04. Elevation 05. Last Night On Earth 06. Beautiful Day 07. Until The End Of The World 08. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses 09. City Of Blinding Lights 10. Miracle Drug 11. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own 12. Love And Peace Or Else 13. Staring At The Sun 14. Fast Cars 15. Miss Sarajevo 16. Please 17. Where The Streets Have No Name 18. One
Rappel : 19. Ultraviolet 20. The Fly 21. Crumbs From Your Table 22. All Because of You 23. Electrical Storm 24. Vertigo
Remarque(s) :
Et oui, c'est une blague!

Sorry guys. I started reading the feedback to the setlist posted. I guess someone is screwing around with the website and was playing a practicle joke. the followup post below confirms the setlist. I should brush up on my norwegian.

oh well, i guess I'll fade back into obscurity...............

Soctheo

AH AH AH !!!!

bon, allez, la voilà en preview, parce que je suis du genre de mec qui prend des risques....

01. Vertigo 02. I Will Follow 03. Electric Co. 04. Elevation 05. New Year's Day 06. Beautiful Day 07. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 08. All I Want Is You 09. City Of Blinding Lights 10. Miracle Drug 11. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own 12. Love And Peace Or Else 13. Sunday Bloody Sunday 14. Bullet The Blue Sky 15. Miss Sarajevo 16. Pride (In The Name Of Love) 17. Where The Streets Have No Name 18. One
Rappel : 19. Zoo Station 20. The Fly 21. With or Without you 22. All Because of You 23. Yahweh 24. Vertigo

The 'remarque' section is French for 'yes, this is a joke', according to Babelfish.

Shame. :sigh: The second I saw it, I thoght "this is so fake, but wouldn't it be truly awesome if it were real?"

soctheo said:
Sorry guys. I started reading the feedback to the setlist posted. I guess someone is screwing around with the website and was playing a practicle joke. the followup post below confirms the setlist. I should brush up on my norwegian.

oh well, i guess I'll fade back into obscurity...............

Don't feel bad, you didn't know.

:sigh: is right though!

shame....the fake setlist blows away the real one...
they should be embaressed.

that fake setlist, despite two vertigo's is still amazing.

someone pass it on to u2, they seem to have forgotten about the rest of their catalogue.

Back
Top Bottom