My shot at a setlist (opinions welcomed)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
From Past setlists this is honestly what I think the setlist might be like

Intro
Vertigo(I still think this is gonna be the first track they play on tour)
Beautiful Day
I Will Follow/Out Of Control/or maybe dare I say it 11 O Clock?
All Because Of You
Until The End Of The World
Sometimes you can´t....
Sunday Bloody Sunday
New Years Day
(Acoustic Set)
Please/All I Want Is You
In God's Country
1 more song?????
(Back to Main Stage)
Intro
Exit
Miracle drug/With Or Without You/I Still Haven't.......Bad etc?
Where The Streets Have No Name
(Band Walk of Stage)
Intro
Bullet The Blue Sky/love and peace
MLK
Pride
City Of Blinding Lights
Yaw Weh

my only problem w/ that is they usually do 2 or 3 slower songs in a row after the initial 5 or so songs. SYCMIOYO will probably have another slower song accompanying it and not going right into SBS. other than that, this is pretty realistic.

New Year's Day goes after Until The End Of The World. Or it has since Until The End Of The World has been a song, at least....

My prediction would be something like this. This is not what I would like for them to do but what I think they may do:

Intro
1. Vertigo
2. All Because Of You
3. Until The End Of The World
4. Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own
5. Miracle Drug
6. Original Of The Species
7. New Years Day
8. I Will Follow
9. City Of Blinding Lights
10. Walk On and/or Stuck In A Moment
11. Crumbs From Your Table
Acoustic portion (these are all interchangeable on a given night, 2 will probebly be done per night however)
12. Man And Woman
12. Stay
12. Hands that Built America
12. Desire
(back to the main stage)
14. Electrical Storm
15. Bad or All I Want Is You
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. Pride
18. Mysterious Ways
Encore:
19. Love and Peace Or Else and/or Bullet
20. With Or Without You
21. Beautiful Day
22. One
23. Yahweh

Just a basic structure, obviously it will be different. I think Vertigo launching into All Because Of You back to back would be a great opening two songs, but maybe thats just me! :lol: Also my setlist is probebly a song or two too long for a basic outline. The typical show U2 does is around 20 to 21 songs. It would be cool to see them get totally unpredictable with their setlist patterns, but they tend to be creatures of habit.

As the tour goes along the variety will increase somewhat and there will be more interchangeable songs. There will probebly also be a surprise song they do that is not expected. I'm hoping for Electric Co.

Last edited:
the tourist said:
New Year's Day goes after Until The End Of The World. Or it has since Until The End Of The World has been a song, at least....

Not true. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses followed Until The End Of The World for over two legs of ZooTV, and If God Will Send His Angels followed it for most of the first leg of Popmart. And at some Elevation shows, it was followed by other songs like Mysterious Ways.

Back
Top Bottom