**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Travel Channel can be fun to watch. Granted, then I get all depressed because I can't go to all these places, but still...that's what daydreams are for, right?

:hug: Tara. We've had a bunch of people winning the lottery here in Iowa lately-I'm thinking I should make a go of it and try, if I won I'd like to see to it that you could go see Bryan or something.

So earlier tonight on the OWN channel Oprah did an interview with Stephen Colbert (not with him in character, just straightforward Stephen), and it was awesome and I adore him even more now after watching it :heart:. He seems like such an intelligent, thoughtful, good-hearted man:

StephenColbert.jpg

StephenColbert2.jpg

StephenColbert19.jpg

His wife even joined in on the chat at one point, too, and it was adorable-she told some really cute, funny stories about him and they had a good back and forth going :cute:. Why do the wives (or girlfriends) of the guys I like always have to be so cool and likeable? Makes it harder for me to be jealous of them :lol:.

:hug: Thanks.

Stephen is just downright adorable. And, I agree with you about the wife/gf thing. It's just not fair :lol:

:hug: Thanks.

Stephen is just downright adorable. And, I agree with you about the wife/gf thing. It's just not fair :lol:

:hug: You're welcome.

He really is. I'm fully convinced he's the biggest dork on the earth :lol:, but in th best way possible-he makes that dorkiness so endearing and fun. I like dorky, nerdy guys. Maybe because I can relate :wink:?

It isn't fair, no. We need time machines, or need to be born in different areas, or something :p.

:hug: You're welcome.

He really is. I'm fully convinced he's the biggest dork on the earth :lol:, but in th best way possible-he makes that dorkiness so endearing and fun. I like dorky, nerdy guys. Maybe because I can relate :wink:?

It isn't fair, no. We need time machines, or need to be born in different areas, or something :p.

I like dorky, nerdy guys too! What does that say about us? :wink::lol:

I would usually say something along the lines of, "We need the time machine to go back and make sure we're the wife/gf!" but that might cause either a paradox or the guy to be not as cool/adorable/geeky/nerdy/dorky as he is now.

:reject: *spends way too much time watching Doctor Who*

Nice. He reminds me of Ryan Reynolds but cuter. I'm not even a fan of Ryan Reynolds.

I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I fell in love with him in 50/50, I guess it was more the character he played in that movie. I even saw that crappy bike messenger movie he was in a few weeks ago, well just because he was in it. Too young for me but I don't care :D I think he's 31. I can still look, he's not THAT young.

Exactly! Most of my crushes are too old for me-some of them are 25, nearly 30 years older than me! As long as they're of legal age, which he clearly is, look as much as you want, I say :D.

I like dorky, nerdy guys too! What does that say about us? :wink::lol:

We have unusual taste n goofy men :p?

Seriously, yeah, guys with some sort of substance to them, who are smart and thoughtful and passionate about and interested in the world around them, but yet are also willing to have fun, are just genuinely sexy. I like guys who actually seem like they have more going on beyond simply looking good-physical attractiveness is great, no question, but there's gotta be more for me to stick around and show interest.

I would usually say something along the lines of, "We need the time machine to go back and make sure we're the wife/gf!" but that might cause either a paradox or the guy to be not as cool/adorable/geeky/nerdy/dorky as he is now.

:reject: *spends way too much time watching Doctor Who*

LOL. :hmm: Good points. The paradox one in particular would be a concern to me.

We have unusual taste n goofy men :p?
Interesting. The correct description is interesting.

:wink:

Seriously, yeah, guys with some sort of substance to them, who are smart and thoughtful and passionate about and interested in the world around them, but yet are also willing to have fun, are just genuinely sexy. I like guys who actually seem like they have more going on beyond simply looking good-physical attractiveness is great, no question, but there's gotta be more for me to stick around and show interest.
Exactly!

It's the ultimate ideal man: smart, funny, adorable with a social conscience. :D

LOL. :hmm: Good points. The paradox one in particular would be a concern to me.

Paradoxes (?) are bad! Unless you're Rory Williams, then they're life-saving. :shifty:

Exactly! Most of my crushes are too old for me-some of them are 25, nearly 30 years older than me!

That is just not fair, I wish I had that problem.

Has anyone seen the ad for the new show on the CW, Arrow? I had to Google the guy when I saw it-his name is Stephen Amell

Ok, sweet mother of all that is good and holy. Beyond gorgeous. Probably 20 something too. No, he's 31 :hyper:

Stephen_Amell.jpg

This thread needs some hot athlete pics too. I will get to posting some asap..

Drew Brees, quarterback for the New Orleans Saints football team--I've liked him since he was the quarterback for the Purdue University football team here in my home town; he is a class act! :love:

DrewBrees_zpsc212c771.jpg

I love Drew Brees SO much. I read his book, loved that too.

It's really not right to put him in a spank bank, but he's worthy. Well I think so

0912-GQ-FETE01.01.jpg

Gorgeous picture

GQCVN0106PC0_med.jpg

mark-sanchez-gq.jpg

Can't find a bigger version of this one, sadly

sanchez%20shirtless.jpg

And I feel obligated to add..

tom-brady-stetson-ads-02.jpg

Yes, only when it comes to hotness are we allowed to cross those lines. Aesthetically pleasing, but once they step onto that field it's the usual hatred :wink: I hate the Jets, but that hotness just cannot be denied.

That picture of Aaron Rodgers is really nice. He doesn't usually photograph as cute as he is.

Yes, only when it comes to hotness are we allowed to cross those lines. Aesthetically pleasing, but once they step onto that field it's the usual hatred :wink: I hate the Jets, but that hotness just cannot be denied.

That picture of Aaron Rodgers is really nice. He doesn't usually photograph as cute as he is.

I think he looks good in the State Farm Insurance TV commercials, too! :drool:

I don't think we've done a Jonny Lee Miller spam yet. :hmm:

jonnyleemiller1.jpg

jonnyleemiller2.png

jonnyleemiller3.png

jonnyleemiller4.jpg

jonnyleemiller5.jpg

jonnyleemiller6.png

jonnyleemiller7.jpg

jonnyleemiller8.png

jonnyleemiller9.png

jonnyleemiller10.jpg

First liked him in Trainspotting, and in Dexter as the psycho killer Jordan Chase. And now loving him in Elementary as Sherlock Holmes. OMG my fave Sherlock of them all so far. I've never really been a fan of the Sherlock movies and shows so far because he's just such a weird character, but someone has finally won me over to it. He's perfect in the roll. :up:

bonocomet said:
I don't think we've done a Jonny Lee Miller spam yet. :hmm:

First liked him in Trainspotting, and in Dexter as the psycho killer Jordan Chase. And now loving him in Elementary as Sherlock Holmes. OMG my fave Sherlock of them all so far. I've never really been a fan of the Sherlock movies and shows so far because he's just such a weird character, but someone has finally won me over to it. He's perfect in the roll. :up:

I prefer the BBC Sherlock as I think it's just better written and acted, save for Johnny. I don't hate Elementary as much as some of the BBC fans do. But he's not my favorite Sherlock.

I prefer the BBC Sherlock as I think it's just better written and acted, save for Johnny. I don't hate Elementary as much as some of the BBC fans do. But he's not my favorite Sherlock.

I tried watching the BBC one but so far it's my least favorite, below RDJ's version too. BC's version of the character is just too robotic and I don't find much to like about him I guess. I like JLM's more human messiness I guess. It's only had a few episodes too so I like to give shows a little more time to find their feet too. I'm hoping it gets a chance!

They say JM's Sherlock is more canon then BC's Sherlock. You see him become more human in the second season. And the other actors like Martin Freeman and Rupert Graves really add to the overall experience.

As for writing, I think the scripts are a little better in the BBC one, but they have another 40 minutes to sort things out. Elementary falls victim to American TV's splash and sensationalism. I'm not sold on Lucy - but I do like him so I am entertained. He is nice eye-candy. I loved him back when I lusted for him and Jude Law.

I find the same people make their rounds with me. I rarely find someone new enticing - until recently.

Because I've not been around the Spank Bank in a while & I've been away from the Crack House even longer, I just spent the better part of my afternoon reading through this thread & catching up. And now.... well, let's just say my motor's running. :evil:

Happy to see Matt Bomer made an appearance, along with Daniel Craig & Johnny Depp. I felt there were a few though that were either under-represented or absent, so here are my deposits. :drool: :combust:

Robert Downey Jr :combust:

Robert+Downey+Jr.-5038014.jpg

Robert-Downey-Jr_7.jpg

Pierce Brosnan :drool:
pbrosn01.jpg

pierce-brosnan.jpg

piercebrosnansweatshirt250.jpg

...cont'd in next post....

Back
Top Bottom