MERGED ----> A Fan Celebration: 1st Ever LA U2 Fan Convention + BP Fallon Added...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is the latest on this? How many people are expected? Wasn't there a change in venue for the show the night before or something? I"m confused. But maybe because it's Friday afternoon and I'm still at my desk.

:huh:

I'm not sure exactly how many of us are going but I'll guess maybe 15 or 20 :shrug:

And the Saturday night venue did change but its still really close to the convention center/main hotel. There's a thread about it here somewhere in Gatherings.

Are you still confused? :laugh:

:hyper: :hyper:

My Beautiful Niece is coming with me!!! :hyper:

I was at her house for my nephew's birthday party, I told MBN about it, invited her to come along, and she said yes!

Then, My Fabulous Dad said he'd pay her way. Then he said he'd pay my way, then he said he'd give us $100 for the day. :hyper:

I'd really like to go, but don't know if I'll be able to. I'm going to try my hardest, sounds like a lot of fun.

BP Fallon added to LA Fan Celebration

Hi all,

Just wanted to post this seperatley so everyone is aware that BP Fallon has been added to the LA Fan Celebration October 10th.

BP will hold a question and answer session as well as sign autographs.

If you still need tickets contact Brian at
BrunoKiss1@aol.com.

12 more days!!!

dumb question, but are the same VIP tickets good for the BP Q&A session or are separate tickets needed for that too?

ABEL said:
dumb question, but are the same VIP tickets good for the BP Q&A session or are separate tickets needed for that too?

No seperate tickets are need fot the Q&A.

Just wanted to let you all know: My arrival date/time and depature date/time.

Saturday, October 9th - Arrive in Ontario at 01:05 PM
Monday, October 11th - Depart Ontario at 11:35 AM

Looking forward to next weekend!! :hyper:

One week and counting everyone!

We just added a song to the set list for the show...can't remember the name of it though. Hello, Hello? :hmm: :lol:

For all of you who are flying in for the convention, have a safe trip.

See you next Saturday night!

One week and counting!

Please visit our website for a link to get directions to the venue.

See you there!

ATTENTION OUT OF TOWNERS - ATTENTION!!!!

As a favor to you out of towners, visitors to our wonderful area, I have checked with weather.com; here is the expected forecast for this weekend for the Ontario, CA area...so you can pack and dress accordingly....Ontario, CA is in the "Inland Empire" and that usually means warmer than the rest of So. CAL....

Weekend Forecast for
Ontario, CA
Friday Oct 8

Mostly Sunny High
90°F
Low
60°F
Precip: 20%
Plenty of sun. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 60s.

Saturday 9
Sunny High
86°F
Low
57°F
Precip: 10%
Mainly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 50s.

Sunday 10
Partly Cloudy High
78°F
Low
54°F
Precip: 10%
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s.

Am I a nice guy or what?????????????? Look forward to seeing each and everyone of you!

Mr. BAW

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom