CHICAGO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono05682

Babyface
whats up fellow chicagoans!?!?!?!?!?!?
i just wanted to know if there was ANYONE in here from chicago that enjoys to listen to U2 as much as i do? if you do, just reply to this message, maybe we can get together and talk about em, cause i dont have ANY friends that like U2 that much...i mean theyll listen to em, and maybe even go the the concert w/me, but none that have the obsession that i do!
well later all!

Hi Bono05682

Not from Chicargo but Scotland Like you most of my friends dont like U2 they only listen to them because I make them some have come to enjoy them and other are sick to death about me going on about them. But when I said lets go to Dublin hey that was a different matter. You will just have to come to Scotland so we chat all day about them
Mazz

hey u2fan...what part of chicago are you from? im actually from munster IN, but its right on the border. im not in chicago right now, im at purdue. my email is bono05682@yahoo.com, and my aol name is bono05682, so if you want to pm me or something, thatd be cool, i need someone to talk about this hardcore song i just heard

Back
Top Bottom