Any New Englanders?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Except for those damn Vermontahs! We don't like yer kind around here!! :madwife:

:wink:

dammit!! I am the DEFINATION of NEW ENGLANDER you masshole:madspit: you think you're all so wicked smahhttttt down there. :madwife:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Bonogirl777 said:
Hey *ppssssstttt* everyone look in the interference gatherings forum. I made a new thread about U2 3D so we could all go together. By the way, Nuala, where in Southern Maine?

yeah ...where?.i live in "midcoast" maine
bath

ljclary said:
I am curious?!?!??! From way southern Maine..basically NH.....but am in B-town numerous times a week.....come on New Englanders show yourself!! Love-Linnea

hey there. portland & berwick here... nice to know there are local fans! ever make it to the joshua tree's shows when they're in maine? :)

daygloeyes2 said:

Except for those damn Vermontahs! We don't like yer kind around here!! :madwife:

:wink:

lol... i live in so maine but am still a vermonter at heart (born there and lived there 25+ years...). i laugh because my maine license plate is "VRMNTAH" ... if you ever see me driving around, say hello! - chad

Just moved to Worcester--lived in Michigan the previous year and before that, Oklahoma. Not sure what to make of this area yet....

^I was born in Worcester, and go to school there, I live in the Boston area, but I also lived in Michigan before that.

Warwick, Rhode Island, baby, born and raised...

Same here! But now I live in Indianapolis.

I used to work in Newport (yes, I crossed BOTH bridges EVERY DAY and while I often packed a lunch I did not get a hotel room); it would have been nice to find some mainlanders/Aquidneck Islanders when I still lived there!

Back
Top Bottom