(12-16-2005) No, I Didn't Get to Dance With Bono -- Charlotte Observer*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
No, I Didn't Get to Dance With Bono

So, did Bono ask me to dance Monday night at the U2 concert?
Nope. Another woman got the pleasure during "Mysterious Ways" and for part of "With or Without You." (Read about her in Sunday's "Insider" column in the Business section.)

Don't get me wrong -- a dance with one of my heroes would have been fantastic.

However, the real point of my "letter to Bono," as many of you discerned, was to raise awareness about the One Campaign to help fight global AIDS and eliminate poverty.

Want to learn more or sign up? www.one.org (no phone number available).

Crystal Dempsey

--Charlotte Observer

I think someone is trying to cover up her wounded pride.

This article is even worse than the first.:huh:

u2forlife said:
:ohmy: Thanks Jessica :up: I wonder if Kim still has an mp3 of that voicemail. I heard he sounded super sexy in his morning voice :combust:

:yes: I remember listening to it the same night that she received the call...it was very exciting! I am 100% positive she still has it somewhere, it used to be on the into the heart website, but I'm not sure where it is now. If you PM her, maybe she can send you a copy?

This whole issue is really ridiculous and I am disappointed that Interferrence would even post the article in the beginning, let alone this one. It was very obvious that this chick only wanted to be noticed and dance with Bono.....any tie to or mention of the One Campaign or DATA ws left out. Maybe this author has amnesia?:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom