(09-01-2006) U2.com Gets a Facelift -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2.com Gets a Facelift

It hasn't changed since "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" was released nearly two years ago, but today the U2.com homepage has a new look. The page has entrances for members and non-members, as well as listing upcoming shows (two months until U2 lands in Australia!), band facts and the latest site updates.

The main U2.com page, however, has not changed.

With "U2 By U2" and the ZooTV DVD coming out this month, as well as the Vertigo Tour relaunching soon, perhaps the folks at U2.com are cooking up some cool stuff for all of us.

i cannot log anymore in the subscriber site...it says "wrong login" but it's correct to me.
I'm the only one having this problem? Are you able (non subscribers) to see zootopia board? :eyebrow:

Lara_Croft said:
i cannot log anymore in the subscriber site...it says "wrong login" but it's correct to me.
I'm the only one having this problem? Are you able (non subscribers) to see zootopia board? :eyebrow:

Sometimes they make you log in twice. I don't know why, though.

Re: Re: (09-01-2006) U2.com Gets a Facelift -- Interference.com*

ponkine said:
Does anyone else in here remember when www.u2.com was just a "house" with several rooms ? ;)

I remember. I was on a Mac and frustrated that I couldn't do much in the rooms. Then I realized there wasn't much to do. Still, it as exciting.

I like the entrance page. I haven't seen a lot of those photos... (and I need bigger copies - NOW. lol).

dsmith2904 said:

It'd be nice if they did do a little more for members because at this point I don't feel like I've gotten much value for my dues.

reason #1 that I haven't joined. So far I doesn't seem that I've missed anything. But I'm watching to see if that changes.

HelloAngel said:

Do you know something about U2.com that you'd like to share? You seem to. :)

Would love to but can't sorry but the UK fans need to watch the site closely!!

i paid the membership and got great ticktes to Brussels 2005. Thats a great bonus i think.

Personally I feel u2.com is focussing to much on the usa and not enough on the eu fans (for example the shop).

But Iwait untill 22-09 :wave:

Back
Top Bottom