(05-15-2006) Bono Birthdays at Lillies -- ShowBiz Ireland*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://www.showbizireland.com/images/stars2/bono-birthday-01.jpg[/SIMG]
Bono Birthdays at Lillies

U2 singer Bono celebrated his 46th Birthday with a very low-key knees-up with his two best mates Guggi & Gavin Friday in Lillies Bordello at the weekend...

When ShowBiz types celebrate a birthday there's usually a flock of imported pink flamingoes on standby, a swimming pool filled with champagne, a fleet of white limousines around the block and every A-Z list celebrity shimmying down the red-carpet for the gathered media swarm!

But no such diva behaviour from our Bono - instead the singing humanitarian celebrated his 46th with a new short-back-and-sides haircut and a couple of beers with his oldest mates and actor James Nesbitt...

ShowBiz Ireland caught up with our old friend Bono and pals as they left Lillies by the back door in the early hours of Friday morning looking a tad merry but always willing to pose for a snap... Happy Birthday Mr Hewson!

bono-birthday-01.jpg

bono-birthday-02.jpg

bono-birthday-03.jpg

--ShowBiz Ireland

:lol:
Simply Sh!tfaced.

Hilarious man...don't think I've ever seen him any more plastered than in these pics.

haha....are they carrying out of the bar? :drunk:

EDIT: looks like everyone else thought the same thing! :lmao:

lol, seems like a fun night was had, dont any other members of the band ever join him for his birthday drinks?

I'm just glad that Bono enjoyed his b-day - no matter what he did or didn't do. :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

kudos to Bono for putting up with long hair as long as he did! I always say I'm gonna grow mine long, but then I get pissed off with it as soon as its grown and get it cut again. walking out of the shower in the morning and not having to fuss about hair is a liberty I'm quite frankly not willing to part with.

Back
Top Bottom