New To The Boards :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Horizon40

The Fly
Hello all :)

I'm not new to U2, but I am new to the online U2 world. I've been looking for a good U2 message board for a while now, and this is the first that really looked any good. Seems like a lot of cool people, and a good atmosphere - and the fact that you all worship U2 is pretty awesome as well. Anyway, I'm a 17 year old guy, and I grew up listening to U2. Especially in recent years [as I've become a bigger fan than most in my family] Bono and the boys have really done a lot for me, especially with my faith.

Bono's lyrics and activism hae inspired me a lot, and the bands music continues to inspire me to be a better person .. sounds cheesy, I know, but what are ya gunna do? My dad passed away a few years ago, and their music really helped me get through it - especially the song "40", which is why it's included in my screenname. I continue to be in awe of the band, and how they constantly try new things, find new sounds, and make the amazing music they make together. As far as my favorite musicians go, they are second only to Bruce Springsteen. But I've yet to see U2 live, so we'll see.

Anyway... as you can see I talk a lot. I'll cut this short. I look forward to meeting people on here, and I'm glad I joined in time to watch the build up to this new record.

See you around the boards :wave:

Hello there! :wave:

I'm agree with you... I really think that U2 music and specially Bono's thoughts inspire me to be a better person too.

I adore 40 lyrics... that song really helped me a lot when I was expecting that u2 confirm to include my city wich is Buenos Aires in the Vertigo Tour. :cute:

Welcome to the Forum!

Back
Top Bottom