Hola 2U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's times like this that I appreciate living with my parents:wink:
I have enough trouble trying to keep my room from getting cluttered with paper and clothes....

I have never been there actually but from what I hear it sounds pretty nice. :D We rented a house near the beach. I hear they have surfing there although it's a little too cold for that.

Wow your music course is brutal!
How many assignments will have you have done by the end of the course?

Oh i just spotted your ahead of me in posts Mucca!

"Must catch up" !!!!!! :yes: :lol:

Aha! Your back again i see! There's a total of 7 assignments(they're actually called tutor-marked assignments - TMA for short!)plus there's an exam in September/October which takes up 50% of the total mark! Heavy eh?

the really good part of it is i go to a wk long summer school to do intensive study but you get to be involved in a lot of fun social stuff too! I was on another 2 year ago&was at the bar every night drinking! :drunk: :crazy:

It was very exhausting but great at the same time! :yes:

lol I've been working harder at posting than on my schooling :wink:

You're becoming quite the stalker too, aren't you?

Ouch 50%....that's like our provincials except instead of 50% they're worth 60%.

Intensive studying and drinking...that sounds like a fun mixture. So then would you have school everyday as well?

Ah well...I'm off to do some homework.
TTFN! :hug:

Best of luck on the music assignment!:)

PS - Thanks!!! Only 70-ish more posts to go till the big 1000!! :rockon:

Happy studying Mucca! Yep, we did the work every day while at the summer school! It IS mental! I fell almost asleep at one of the optional lectures! I could hardly keep my eyes open 'cos i was so in need of sleep!! It was cool though, as it's a very casual approach&the guy teaching us was mental himself&i was talking with him after&i said believe me it's not you, it's me&you weren't boring me at all!(How could he, since he was chatting about The Beatles!) :lmao:

He just laughed&then starts telling a story about a meeting with Paul McCartney himself, no less! I was jelous! :scream:

*watches multiple tumble weeds roll by*

*hears crickets chirping, owls hooting, wovles howling*

:eyebrow:
Where is everyone today?? You girls must be REALLY busy!! sigh...I guess I'll catch you girls later hopefully :(

*comes rushing in*
Mucca! :hug:
I've been going throught blue crack withdrawl..seriously, one day without this place, and I already miss y'all!
:hug:

I've been runnning non stop today, absolutely crazy...visiting my neighbour in the hospital, quizzes, group project meetings...Gah! :crazy:
Anyhoo, I'll be sure to catch you ladies (and gents lol) tommorrow!
TGIF!!! :dance:

TTFN

:hug:

You poor thing, you must be totally pooped!
I hope you leaving early means you're sleeping early!!

See you tomorrow!! :hug:

*strolls in singing All Because of You*

Ahoy everyone!

It's a lovely sunday isnt it???
How is everyone?

I'm going out to enjoy the sun :wink: and then it's off to study math...blah...

Last edited:
Woo-hoo yous are back I'm so happy to have you two back!!

I didn't have ya worried did i Brightest? I just felt a bit :( about no convos going on here&don't mean to be rude about it 'cos we've had a great thing going on here&i have missed it like hell!!

Mind you, does that give you some idea about how sad i am, considering we're only talking about 3 days!! :huh:

It proves how addicted i've become! :ohmy:

Haven't we been getting down&VERY dirty indeed in PLEBA huh???? :yes: :eek: :eek: Oh i'm telling you: It's such shocking language! I mean, i've never heard such filth in my life EVER!!

Yep, i'm such an :angel: I'd NEVER think such dirty thoughts about Bono myself!! How could i live with myself, knowing that B-man would get soooo outraged at being lusted over in such a manner????? :giggle: :yikes:

Anyway, the other thing i wanted to cheekily mention was to remind both of you that it's my birthday on the 20th!! And the funny thing about that, BS is that i think i got the idea that U2 tix are on sale for you that day! Have i got that right? Imagine!

I'll be sitting back, drinking a Guiness(YES!)&you'll be tearing your hair out, trying to get through to Ticketbastard!!! Hey! You never know you might get thru no probs, like me!! Good luck&i hope you get GA! How is that situation? Will you be able to get them ok or what?? I hope to be going woo-hoo&saying congrats&smilies all over the place this time next week!

:wink:

Susan..I'm always back..I never leave! :laugh:

I've just been too lazy to write out anything extensive lately, shame on me. I'm supposed to be the chatty one!
And don't feel bad, bout time someone whipped me back in shape..I wouldn't want to fall behind in posts or something :laugh:

I love this place, and I miss it, and you guys too! :hug:
If you're addicted..what does that make me :ohmy:

I'm not dirty in pleba :angel:...I'm bery sweet...not my fault if every other sentence is a double entendre :giggle: :shifty:
And I'm sure by now Bono is quite used to (and prob enjoys) the lust...he's a good guy, he understands.

Ah, yes, I was goin to bring up your upcoming birthday, I knew it was soon. I hope to get tix..I dunno about GA yet..someone might be able to get me a presale code tho..and that would certainly help. Anyway, it's my ongoing project.

Anyhoo, what else...school is evil...my week of hell is coming....essays suck.....only 3 more weeks HUZZAH!

TTFN :hug:

Oh no! More EVIL work eh?? It's good to have you back on form!!

That's the other thing, btw: I start this call centre stuff tom(unless they delay by a week)&i ain't looking forward to having to go to bed early! :madspit: :mad:

You bet Bono LOVES it!!! I think he positively encourages it!! :bono: :macdevil: Why else would he let people fel him up like that????!!!! Oh to actually give his ass a squeeze Whoo!! :ohmy: :drool:

Were you really playing Discotheque up full blast? It rocks eh??

I've said it before&i'll say it again: BONO IS SUPER-HOT IN COP UNIFORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOWZA!!! :drool: :drool:

I should also be saying: Happy birthday to Adam!!!!!

I was like :shocked: at first when i read that sentence!!!!! :ohmy: Screw Bono?............ummm......

That vid eh?? How rude! What he does to me! Isn't Edge funny at the Boomcha's? :edge: :lol:

Hi there! :wave:

I'm afraid that i haven't had a particularly great day with my training course :(

Some people are so unfriendly&cold and i don't understand!

I was so nervous&felt so left out, as if not many of them spoke to me! :sad: I really try&then i feel like a failure, it's not fair!

I can't tell you how much i've been dying to get back here&have fun again! It's such a relief! I hope you are both back soon, i really do!! Cheer me up please!

Well, at least i have 2 U2 concerts to look forward to YAY!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you: I cannot wait for that day! :hyper: :hyper:

Pray for me to have a better time tom.! :tsk:

There was, however this one cute guy&we spoke briefly&he'll be doing call centre at same place as me so HELLO! I might get 'friendly' with him!! :sexywink: :evil:

Brighest!! Susan!! I missed you guys to death!!:hug:

It makes me so happy to see this place a buzz again :D

Sadly I don't think I can do too much to cheer you up Susan...:(
This past weekend has just been emotionally stressful....:sigh:

My friend dug herself into quite a hole....She broke up with her boyfriend last week and her boyfriend doesn't want to let go of her. What makes the whole situation even worse is the fact that she hooked up with another guy 5 days after and that guy is an immature dickwad.:mad:
That guys name is Darren :huh:
Well anyway Darren supposedly wanted to "help" my friend's ex get through it all but then he goes and starts dating my friend.....I can't believe he backstabbed my friend's ex like that!!! :mad:
All my friends don't approve of this whole thing and neither do I but as a friend I feel that I should be happy for my friend since she does seem to be enjoying herself with Darren. I don't know...I just have alot of mixed feelings about all this :huh:

These two are going to be going on my spring break trip too...it's going to be so strange :(

Sorry for killing the mood even more....and typing such a long confusing message...:(

Back
Top Bottom