hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy SHIT! There are people on this board with 23 thousands posts. Sicy's a super moderator, so mebbe it's his job to look at this website. However, "IWASBORED" has like 10k posts at over 30 a day. Do you even have a job? This almost frightens me away from joining this board...are hypontic subliminal messages being pumped out of my screen right now adicting me to this website??
Bloody hell....

Binyata said:
Holy SHIT! There are people on this board with 23 thousands posts. Sicy's a super moderator, so mebbe it's his job to look at this website. However, "IWASBORED" has like 10k posts at over 30 a day. Do you even have a job? This almost frightens me away from joining this board...are hypontic subliminal messages being pumped out of my screen right now adicting me to this website??
Bloody hell....

Actually, we all have jobs - and I don't think it's particularly nice for you to judge people you don't know, or assume you know their gender (Sicy is a woman).

Hi Sandals! Welcome to the group! :wave:

Binyata asks: "Do you even have a job? This almost frightens me away from joining this board... Are hypontic subliminal messages being pumped out of my screen right now addicting me to this website? Bloody hell...."
Well, let me clear this up for you, Binyata- I wouldn't worry, 'cause ART IS MANIPULATION subliminal BOMB messages won't be found here. We're all more normal than you think and we CALL YOUR MOTHER hold respectable DREAM OUT LOUD jobs. You'll find a lot of EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG diversity here- so just relax. Welcome to interference! Nope, no subliminal messages here! WATCH MORE TV :yes:

thurco said:
Hi Sandals! Welcome to the group! :wave:

Well, let me clear this up for you, Binyata- I wouldn't worry, 'cause ART IS MANIPULATION subliminal BOMB messages won't be found here. We're all more normal than you think and we CALL YOUR MOTHER hold respectable DREAM OUT LOUD jobs. You'll find a lot of EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG diversity here- so just relax. Welcome to interference! Nope, no subliminal messages here! WATCH MORE TV :yes:

:laugh: this is brilliant! :up:

sandals!!!!! Welcome! Please say hi in Its Official!

:wave:

I am dissapointed in you

you are wanted very badly in IO

Back
Top Bottom