IO: I'm going to the freaking Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried to get tickets to the Puppy Bowl, but as it turns out, they don't exist.
Dude, that's awesome. You're gonna have the time of your life.

<obligatorygfy> you know, just to keep it real.

Sweet talk em... Or offer to buy a round. You need to see those puppies run!

You're right. I'm gonna lay 'em on the bar like I do for drinks. That usually works.

I love Aussies like Mike loves the Steelers. So I'll be rooting for Mercy
mercy.jpg

Congrats, NSW - SB & the Boss = epic win. Just out of curiosity though, why did your company wait until the last.possible.minute to send those tix??? (And I truly hope they reach you in time!!! :fingerscrossed: )

Congrats, NSW - SB & the Boss = epic win. Just out of curiosity though, why did your company wait until the last.possible.minute to send those tix??? (And I truly hope they reach you in time!!! :fingerscrossed: )

Because as insanely high powered as I am, they have to hold off to make sure that the truly high powered execs at the company did not want any, which I totally understand.

Yeah, seeing the Boss at halftime is a pretty fucking nice bonus prize.

Thanks, and, I am confident that they'll arrive tomorrow.

April, don't help Mia derail my wonderful thread.

But, but... puppies, and kitties and... So you're saying the only puppies I'm allowed to talk about are the Hath's? :eyebrow:

You're right. I'm gonna lay 'em on the bar like I do for drinks. That usually works.

I love Aussies like Mike loves the Steelers. So I'll be rooting for Mercy
mercy.jpg

That's right, lay them puppies out there :hi5:

Omg, Mercy is too flipping cute, but if there's a beagle it's all over. Beagles FTMFW.

But, but... puppies, and kitties and... So you're saying the only puppies I'm allowed to talk about are the Hath's? :eyebrow:

That's right, lay them puppies out there :hi5:

Omg, Mercy is too flipping cute, but if there's a beagle it's all over. Beagles FTMFW.

That dog is cute, but I agree that beagles sort of rule.

You raise an interesting point....talk about any puppies you like.

Back
Top Bottom