I/O: My oen night stand with an Chinese office girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiger Edge

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Life is full of miracles, sometimes something amazing will happen to you. Today, I’d like to share one of my amazing exerience with you.
One day, I started up my computer and surfing the net just like before. I accidentally clicked an link watchinstyle.com which sell brand name watches such as Omega, Patek Philippe, Piaget, IWC , etc. I happened to need a piece of watch. So I just registered an account from that website and placed an order. I think most people had this kind of experence maybe. But the things hapened mabe not everyone.

After I placed that oder, I contact their on-line service just for fun.
“May I help you?”
“Yes”
“Do you have any queations about our website?”
“Yes,may I have your name please?”
“Yes, my name is WangFang”
I was very suprise when I see this name.
“You are not American?”
“I am from China.”
“Really? I supposed you were from American.
“We are an Chinese company,but we do business all over the world ,and most of our customers are from American and Canada”
We chat a lot that day. From that talking, I Know she is a Chinese girl just guaduate from college, and she is very interesting in American culture. We exchanged our MSN address that day.After that we often contact each other through the inter-net.Envertually, we became very good friends.

One day after we know each other for about one month, she asked me” why don’t you come to China? So we can meet each other.” 
I never been to China before, and I even never think of it.But I just decided to go without any special reasons. And we make an appointment to meet at Beijing.
When the first time I met her in the Beijing international airport. I was totally shocked. She was so beautiful, just like an angle, I promise she is the most beautiful girl I ever met with that kind of beauty from the orient. But through his talkings, she appears more modern than I expected.
I really had a great time with her in Beijing. She tooke me to many famous sights of Beijing,such as the Great Wall and the Forbidden City.After one day’s tourism, both of us were very tired. We went to the room we booked before in a hotel. Where I have prepared a Candlelight Dinner.During the dinner, I can’t help stareing at her eyes. She is so beautiful.“I will remember this night during my whole life to meet you.You are the most beautiful girl I ever met. ” She was moved by my words,and to be honest, I really loved her at that moment. And I couldn’t help to kiss her,and touch her. That night,we made love in that quiet and beautiful hotel in the suburb of Beijng.No cheating, without responsibility. It has become one of the most happy memories in my life.
After that for some reason, we never get in touch with each other again. But I will never forget her, and I still have a kind of special feelings about China.
This is my experience and my story.
002_a2b4c603829eedf49fe63bd735e8ca70.jpg

Back
Top Bottom