Um...whoops...a confession.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
I slept through my 2 classes today. I was completely out. My roommate was hoping I wasn't dead. :reject:

But I'm alive and well, and am posting here instead of writing a paper analyzing Robert Kennedy's leadership style. :reject:

Whoa! :ohmy:

You must have partied really hard on Easter! :wink:

U2democrat said:
:lol:

No, I just ate too many peeps and got sick.......:barf:

True story. :reject:

Meanwhile there was a peep eating contest near here yesterday and some guy ate 80 peeps.......:ohmy::coocoo::barf:
What the hell is a peep :huh:

A_Wanderer said:
What the hell is a peep :huh:

a glob of marshmallow coated in colored sugar :drool:

peeps.jpg

If classes started up for me this week, I'd have slept through them, too. My classes don't start until next Monday though. I'll have to back away from the peeps by then so that I can manage to make it to class. :lol:

Oh wow you must really love peeps to have eaten so many,lol. I used to eat them but now it's just too much sugar for me :yuck:

As for missing classes I missed a couple during my college days. Everyone needs a break every now and then.

ha! a daughter of someone I work with came to my workplace to day. She came in holding her mouth, ran strait to the bathroom and puked so loud I could hear her from the other side of the office.

She had too many peeps...that's where this story fits in.

I ate four peeps one after the other yesterday. I would've eaten more, but it was a fresh package. I like to open the package and let them get stale for a few weeks :drool:

Sleeping through class is fun. On average, I go to class about 2/3 of the time. Some classes that don't have points/penalties based on attendance, I only go for exams and presentations. This semester, I try to get to my psychology class once a week. I feel kinda guilty about that one because the professor is so nice and always gives me all the handouts I missed, even though I'm just skipping to catch up on sleep or study for another class. I skip a lot, but I don't expect professors to do me any favors when I do. I've found that my grades improve when I skip more or have more things going on. I suppose it's because I tend to either get things done early, or overcompensate. My two best semester GPAs were the semester my friend had cancer and died and last semester (lots of U2 shows and road trips).

Last edited:
U2democrat said:

I bet on my high I could have nailed the Doozer Dance :wink:

party hard, hmmmm?
(who cares for Robert Kennedy anyway.. yeah we know he was great and thats it)

Sleeping through a couple classes is no cause for confession. :) Especially if it's just a gen-ed class.

I think I attended roughly 1/3rd of my freshman astronomy class (made sure I was there for tests and such) and still ended up with a good grade.

Just don't make it a habit to skip too many classes in subjects pertaining to your major. You'll see those teachers quite a bit in the next few years, most likely. ;)

Yeah it was just Bio and religious studies. My roommate is in my bio class and she takes good notes, and I know I didn't miss much in religious studies, so no big deal :shrug:

I'm in my last two weeks of classes though, so it won't be long before vacation and LOTS of sleep :D

U2democrat said:
Yeah it was just Bio and religious studies. My roommate is in my bio class and she takes good notes, and I know I didn't miss much in religious studies, so no big deal :shrug:

I'm in my last two weeks of classes though, so it won't be long before vacation and LOTS of sleep :D

you know what.. sth completely off topic.. I just clicked on your link to Gov Kaine and read through a few pages, notably the inauguration speech and all that.. not bad at all, he seems to be a good guy, I liked the part about the Native Indians.. so has he been doing something for the Native Indians of Virginia and if yes, what? Also liked the part about travelers to Virginia, yeah really.. I dont know if he was referring to the problems at the airport (controls etc., lotsa pissed off tourists) but anyway.. you know what..

Now that I´m curious, tell me something. In the US, do you have state projects (not controlled by the US government or Congress, but controlled by the Governors) that encourage development programs and partnerships with other countries (intl?) - or is all that solely left to the US administration and the Governor of a state can´t do much about it? Because where I live, we have so-called "city partnerships"...

Just reading about someone ingesting 80 peeps makes me ill.

But I must confess I did buy a package of PURPLE peeps for TWENTY FIVE CENTS! The after Easter sale, couldn't pass it up :up: I dashed home and opened the package so that they could sit for a few days and get hard. I did sneak two of them, and they didn't make my stomach feel too gooder (my son used to say that). But alas, I did not puke.

:hmm: I do wonder tho, if in a peep eating contest, if someone ate tons of purple peeps if the vomit would be a disgusting purplish hue?

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom