Random facts and confessions: Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cin

Blue Crack Addict
in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smilin
Diemen tells me it's time for another round of juicy confessions and facts. . . .
I'll start with the last one I left.

This morning I flew out of bed at 7:45am, over an hour after I should have been up. No time for a shower, threw on work clothes. Scolded myself for sleeping in and not washing anything decent for work. Thought about the quickest breakfast I could eat in the car so I wouldn't be desperately late while saying seeya to Mr Cin. . . . . .

then I realised it's Sunday, I don't have to go to work today

I've been looking for a nice pair of black jeans for weeks now. yesterday me and mom go shopping for a new wintercoat(hey, I just like shopping with my mom ok?) and guess what, I don't find a coat, I find a pair of jeans! :lol:

Diemen tells me it's time for another round of juicy confessions and facts. . . .
I'll start with the last one I left.

This morning I flew out of bed at 7:45am, over an hour after I should have been up. No time for a shower, threw on work clothes. Scolded myself for sleeping in and not washing anything decent for work. Thought about the quickest breakfast I could eat in the car so I wouldn't be desperately late while saying seeya to Mr Cin. . . . . .

then I realised it's Sunday, I don't have to go to work today

:lol:

I don't get much pay, but I spent about $150 yesterday on stuff for me. No reason. I just like myself. :love:

I've done this an awful lot lately. I don't want to add up the money I've spent on ME this xmas.

I even bought a bottle of chilly gin. Anyone up for some?

:drool:

Yes, thanks.

you can have my share :kiss:

:tsk:

I'll make everyone except Khan some magic bullet cocktails.

Yesterday I came back from a great trip to Seattle. I've never spent that much money in restaurants on a holiday before. :D But it was great. The Moroccan guy took us to a Moroccan restaurant, the Japanese to a Japanese, on Sunday we've been to a Chinese cooking Japanese style, in between fish and on Thanksgiving eve we had McDonald's as everything else was closed. :D

Often, when my Mother In Law can't get Mr.Z on his cell, she'll immediately call the house phone. His cell just rang (he's busy right now). So I took the house phone off the hook. :shh:

Often, when my Mother In Law can't get Mr.Z on his cell, she'll immediately call the house phone. His cell just rang (he's busy right now). So I took the house phone off the hook. :shh:

:lol: Mothers in law!!!

Just be glad you don't live in italy. I read in an article last week that OVER 50% of the marriages that end in divorce there are caused by the mother of the husband. Because they aren't able to leave their son alone for a goddamn day! :lol: The women got so fed up they can't stand it anymore!

315742333_0770be3de6.jpg

LOL Mrs.Z :giggle: Helps to have that caller ID!!!

Aww... for Diemen
CW9D5J4DJDT3T9Y66S86_L.jpg

My sis-in-law told us that her daughter wants a $50 game for Christmas and her son wants cash. We have 5 neices and nephews so that means around $250 just on kids. :eyebrow: Then there's a gift for the parents, my sister, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, etc,etc,etc.
I have a feeling that my $20 limit per person is going to be blown right out of the water. . . . or I may just piss them all off and make stuff. :D

Never contributed to this section of the Blue Crack, so here it goes...

In middle school, I really liked this girl. We were chatting on AIM, and I told her I was color-blind (even though I'm not) in effort to gain sympathy from her. I didn't get the girl, nor did she feel sympathetic towards me. All in all, it was a bad decision.

Gosh, I was such a weird kid... :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom