Random facts and confessions: Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Funny" you should mention fight. The guy who kissed his friend's g/f, he got punched in the jaw last year for kissing the same girl when she was dating some other guy! Got his jaw broke and had it wired shut for 6 weeks. So, NO I didn't tell them to fight over her :lol: In fact my first words were "Don't punch him in the face, okay?"

Gotta love high school.

ooooookaaaaay... Why does he kiss a girl when she's with someone else? Usually you'd expect them to learn when they break something. :rolleyes:

:giggle:

:uhoh: Taking my macbook to uni for the first time, I'm shit nervous something happens to it.

My work just rehired a very scary looking man who has just done eight years time for cutting up a prostitute. Apparently it's the law to hold their jobs for them.

Get to know him, violent criminals, especially those that got caught, often have a terrific sense of humour.

I think I lost my ipod shuffle. It's so small and I just think I put it somewhere and don't remember where that somewhere is. I don't think anyone stole it. I really have no one to blame but myself. :doh:

Luckily he is in a different apartment, and I think he keeps to himself mostly. I'll just be extra nice.
That's good to know. However if he hasn't rehabilitated, ask him if he wants to "take care" of my ex-husband*....

*disclaimer: That was a joke, honest, officer.....

That's good to know. However if he hasn't rehabilitated, ask him if he wants to "take care" of my ex-husband*....

*disclaimer: That was a joke, honest, officer.....

Crims are handy folk to know. Seriously though, he should be on a hefty parole period where even laying a finger on you would get him back in (not that it would ever come to that). He won't be mucking that up on your behalf. No offence by that one, Danny!
:hug:

my girlfriend is leaving for a month in june for a study abroad program. and i've been thinking about it all night and i can't sleep. blerg.

I think I lost my ipod shuffle. It's so small and I just think I put it somewhere and don't remember where that somewhere is. I don't think anyone stole it. I really have no one to blame but myself. :doh:

:lol: Long live modern technology. Everything has to be smaller and thinner, until you lose it all.

Crims are handy folk to know. Seriously though, he should be on a hefty parole period where even laying a finger on you would get him back in (not that it would ever come to that). He won't be mucking that up on your behalf. No offence by that one, Danny!
:hug:

:lol: None taken. He seems ok, I was just a bit taken aback, that was all.

My back started to hurt a lot today when I was cleaning my apartment and it has gotten worse since. I can hardly move and not stand straight. I don't know what's wrong, it's really frustrating. I have backaches from time to time but nothing lasting and nothing really bad, but today is just :huh:

I just had my last ever under-age and illegal drink of wine :sad:

I forgot my wallet today AGAIN! :doh: Second time in three weeks. This time I already bought a ticket for the train back with my friend's money, last time I got checked, still haven't seen the fine tho.

:crack: Why don't I have a frickin' memory?

1. When I'm sick, I often exaggerate it and use it as an excuse to be lazy as hell.
2. My mom found two used condoms in the backseat of her car....

... did I mention that I drove her car last?... :uhoh:

3. I share my beer with my doggy. I also share my pot with my doggy. My doggy and I get shitfaced together. :happy:

I have a group project due tomorrow for college, but I haven't done my part yet.

Sorry group members. I'm that one kid in class you never want to be shafted with. :wave: Suck for yooooooouuuuu.

Wow.
I wanna know you.
:up:

Was that directed to me?..

1. When I'm sick, I often exaggerate it and use it as an excuse to be lazy as hell.

3. I share my beer with my doggy. I also share my pot with my doggy. My doggy and I get shitfaced together. :happy:

:ohmy:

K that's kinda fucking awesome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom