Oh Bono I hath strayed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sevikins

Refugee
I'm a diehard U2 fan.
I'm horribly obsessed with Bono.
So why did I stray?
My friend introduced me to the Fleetwood Mac's song of Peacekeeper
I must say, I was hooked! Then he lent me the album and I was addicted... still am.
That Lindsey (He's a man btw... yes I know the girlish name)... is pretty hot.

I'm not being converted, I'm not being converted.
All I can say is that if my desktop pic ever changes from Bono to Lindsey, kill me.

Sevikins said:

All I can say is that if my desktop pic ever changes from Bono to Lindsey, kill me.

My desktop used to almost always be Bono...but now it's almost always Ryan Adams.

Bono is still tops for me...but it's good to mix it up a bit too. :heart: :bono: :heart:

one question: do you mean musically or appearance-wise?

Lol. I think we've all strayed at some point. Lately, I've been heavily into Wilco and have been listening to them a lot more than U2. And while I still love U2, I don't see anything wrong with being really interested in another band. :)

And if you like the new Fleetwood Mac record OMG you MUST listen to their old stuff. I was highly obsessed with them in high school and Rumours is still one of my favorite albums. And for the record, I think Lindsey's one hot tamale. I actually had a major crush on him when I was 16 before I was really into U2. So you might say I strayed from him to Bono... ;)

oooooohh that's awesome Scarletwine! Take lots of pictures!
:faint: I always thought that the outfit that Lindsey wore during Sisters of the Moon looked oddly like the cowboy outfit that Bono wore during the JT-era. Could it be just me?
... mmm :drool: Okay... thanks guys. So it's not really that bad to stray... :wink:

there's nothing wrong with liking multiple bands/band members. wouldn't you go crazy if you only listened to one band all the time?

Sevikins said:
oooooohh that's awesome Scarletwine! Take lots of pictures!
:faint:

Kay. I'll do that. I'm mighty excited. I'll post them, but my digital died, so they'll be scans. I asked a person to take a picture of me and a friend and she dropped it :madspit:

P.S. I like lots of bands and music, even a couple of other singers, but none as much our band or the B-man.

Imagine if they only listened to themselves.:lol:

Lindsey is a cutie and a fine musician. As far as I'm concerned a girl can't have too many imaginary rock-star boyfriends! :sexywink:

Last edited:
Now I feel sorta silly. :|
I never knew that we could have polygamy around here :wink:
Thanks gals.. no matter how many hunks can walk by, only the B man can triumph over them...
... did that make sense?

I need some sleep :: Insert sheepish smiley here ::

Scarletwine said:
O M G

They were amazing. They played over 3 1/2 hours.
Lindsey looked great and played a mean guitar.
It was excellent.

3 1/2 HOURS?? That's freaking fantastic. I hope they keep the energy up until I see them in June. :hyper:

25 songs!
It couldn't have been better and they acted and looked like they were having so much fun. I was so hoarse from singing and hollering. The best concert I've ever been to besides U know Who.
From AOL
Set List:

The Chain
Dreams
Peacekeeper
Eyes of the World
Say You Will
Never Going Back Again
Rhiannon
Gypsy
Come(Lindsey broke a string! Played his heart out!)EXCELLENT JAM

Running Through the Garden
Big Love (Another broken string reported - lost sound to guitar playing so hard! When he found the cord/plug Lindsey danced with the cord until sound resumed and the song played on!)

Landslide
Say Goodbye
What's the World Coming To
Destiny Rules
Beautiful Child (Wet eyes all around! The crowd was so emotional and Stevie was just beautiful and intense. Lots of comments about how beautiful Stevie's hair was too!))
Golddust Woman (Stevie in Gold Shawl - Beautiful hand movements and the crowd lit up at every movement!)
I'm so Afraid
Silver Springs
Tusk
Stand Back
Go Your Own Way
World Turning (Mick played the Hotz vest for 10-15 minutes! "Mick never looked better!" "Never played harder or better.")
Don't Stop
Goodbye Baby

If you do get the chance it's definetley worth the money.

Scarletwine said:
25 songs!
It couldn't have been better and they acted and looked like they were having so much fun. I was so hoarse from singing and hollering. The best concert I've ever been to besides U know Who.
From AOL
Set List:

The Chain
Dreams
Peacekeeper
Eyes of the World
Say You Will
Never Going Back Again
Rhiannon
Gypsy
Come(Lindsey broke a string! Played his heart out!)EXCELLENT JAM

Running Through the Garden
Big Love (Another broken string reported - lost sound to guitar playing so hard! When he found the cord/plug Lindsey danced with the cord until sound resumed and the song played on!)

Landslide
Say Goodbye
What's the World Coming To
Destiny Rules
Beautiful Child (Wet eyes all around! The crowd was so emotional and Stevie was just beautiful and intense. Lots of comments about how beautiful Stevie's hair was too!))
Golddust Woman (Stevie in Gold Shawl - Beautiful hand movements and the crowd lit up at every movement!)
I'm so Afraid
Silver Springs
Tusk
Stand Back
Go Your Own Way
World Turning (Mick played the Hotz vest for 10-15 minutes! "Mick never looked better!" "Never played harder or better.")
Don't Stop
Goodbye Baby

If you do get the chance it's definetley worth the money.

That sounds truly awesome. GAAH can't wait until June!!! Now I don't even care that my seats sorta suck. ;) :hyper:

well.. it's ok to stray.. makes U2/ Bono even more interesting when you "come back" :wink:
I am currently cheating on U2 with Metallica *headbang*
though I must say U2 is healthier.. my neck starts hurting seriously :D

if you want an indication of the kind of musical debauchery that regularly occurs here at interference you should go look at Bang and Clatter.
U2 are still my favorite band...but ya know....I have probably only put on a cd of their once or twice this year!!

there are SOOO many good bands out there; it's a crime to miss out on all the good music! ;)

Back
Top Bottom