My job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
I hate my job ... I want out!

I have started looking for another job, but what sucks is that I feel obligated to see this big project though to completion. It won't be over until March.

My boss is driving me batty with her incessany harping. I don't know how I will last until March.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
... what sucks is that I feel obligated to see this big project though to completion.

Ask yourself the reasons why? See, your sanity is more important than theirs, especially if they are driving you batty. Look out for yourself, because no one else will. Especially in business.

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Originally posted by Angel:
Ask yourself the reasons why? See, your sanity is more important than theirs, especially if they are driving you batty. Look out for yourself, because no one else will. Especially in business.

Angel is right. You have to take care of yourself!!! Really!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom