It's not really vandalism if it helps, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
It's really windy here today, and our neighbors have a small windmill to decorate their backyard. 'Cept the windmill squeaks so bad, it makes you want to kill. So I suggested to The Man, who was a mite crabby due to said windmill driving him fucking crazy all day, "Honey, why don't you spray some WD-40 on it over the fence?" So he climbed up onto the fence and sprayed that damn thing with so much lubricant that it spins silently now.

:wink:

It started squeaking again! :mad: So The Man tried a grease gun, and then he decided to take it apart, grease it up, and put it back together again. But he couldn't get the cotter pin out! He Silikroiled it, and that stopped the squeaking, I think for good. Mind you, this is all over the corner fence, teetering on the edge where the fences meet.

I was gonna suggest WMD WD-40. I loveth the stuff.
If it keeps squeaking, what about Selley's No More Gaps? Its a nice clear sealant, that will bind all moving parts so you never have to worry again!

But I'm the worst person to talk to about annoying neighbours and their gadgets etc.
:angry:

:wink:

Well, if it starts squeaking again, you'll have no choice but to bust out the KY Jelly. And stay in the house.

Back
Top Bottom