I'm not sure...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon3

The Fly
I'm a college sophomore majoring in music education and I have been feeling very anti-school lately. Not really that I want to stop going to class and quit, because some classes I really enjoy. But I just don't feel like doing very much homework. I've also been thinking a lot about things that I wish I could be doing.

I don't want to change my major, and I still love music and education, but I think I just want to better my options. Tonight at a birthday party a question was asked "what's your dream job?" I would love to be a photographer of some sort. Definitely dealing with people...especially people in music, like bands and performers.

I guess I'm just kind of rambling, because I don't really know who to ramble to. Anyway, if you feel like leaving any words of anything...feel free.

:slant:

Go for it! See if you can add some photography courses in your next term. There is no reason why you can get into that. And maybe offer your services (photography services that is :wink: ) to local bands...you could get practice and start building a portfolio. And most bands would love good promotional photos.

Just start taking some steps toward that. Be polite and professional, but start checking into doing what you'd like to do.

Back
Top Bottom