I have a crush on Bob Geldof

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Trash Can:
awww, hun. Your only 16???

Please dont run away from home like you've said you want to!

That's what I'm thinking too!

I didn't know you were only 16!!

Do NOT leave home yet...if you feel you really must go, you MUST at least tell your family and keep in very close contact with them!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

awww, hun. Your only 16???

Please dont run away from home like you've said you want to!

If its really really bad at home, seek help from a church or social help program.

By running away, you will going " out of the frying pan, and into the fire".

I bet Bob would agree with me!
smile.gif

By the way, I ALWAYS choke up when I see that clip of St. Bob in front of about 80,000 people at Wimbley during Live Aid (when you were 1 year old!!???), and he exclaims,"... I just realized that this is the best day of my life!"

God bless you, UV

------------------
My love for you
It's in the things I do and say
If I wanna live I gotta
Die to myself someday.
Surrender.

i too have a crush on him.

can i just say though i know UV and even though shes 16 she has the mind and intelligence of someone of the age of 20, i swear she looks after me an im older than her, she is so responsible and caring.

gypsy do the right thing, speak to your dad.

Originally posted by candys room:
i too have a crush on him.

can i just say though i know UV and even though shes 16 she has the mind and intelligence of someone of the age of 20, i swear she looks after me an im older than her, she is so responsible and caring.

gypsy do the right thing, speak to your dad.

Thanx Novia. I will speak to him but I'm still moving out. For the past few months I have known I needed to get out of this place and found I had 2 options. Either move out or kill myself. It's not like I haven't tried the latter one before but now I feel I have something to offer the world and my life has a purpose and meaning so I MUST move out or I will die and I don't mean just emotionally like at the moment.
Also he is gona make me buy my own clothes and food and pay rent so you see there is no financial reason or a reason for emotional support because I get alot more of that from Liverpool so I have no reason to stay.
The only person in my family who ever treated me as though I was part of the family and cared about was my Gran. She treated me like a daughter but she died when I was 10 so I have been alone up here since then.

Sorry for opening up this much. I doubt everyone wants to know my who life story. I'll shut up now. Sorry
frown.gif

Originally posted by candys room:
someone should post a pic of sir bob
tongue.gif

Ooooooookaaaaaaaay...

Bob-Geldof%5B1%5D.jpg

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

i liked him when i was younger, i think it was because he looks rock n roll, but then a few weeks ago i seen him on a tv chat show and he just blew me away that voice that mind , its not a physical thing for me its that intellectual rebal that gets me, the eyes are a bonus
smile.gif

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Back
Top Bottom