I hate the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tomer

Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Im in a mood lately that i hate the world
i dont see the use of living or doing something at all

Tomer said:
Im in a mood lately that i hate the world
i dont see the use of living or doing something at all

Not to dismiss your feelings, but that does go along with being young. Every bad thing feels like the worst thing ever. It's hard to see beyond the smoke. But please know that surviving it is the whole point. Granted, I don't know what your going thru, and that is your private info, but please know you're not alone here at Interference. Hang in there!

Everyone has a sob story. I could tell you mine but this isn't the forum to go into it. However my signature at the bottom reminds me of how life has to go on even when you don't see the point.

Cheer up there is always a silver lining.

HelloAngel said:
Life does suck, but the point is to spite life's suckage and survive it, you know?
give me one good reason why then

I'll give you one good reason...the same reason a person would nearly kill themself to climb a mountain or to finish a marathon....to get to the end, look back and say "I did it!"

oh hoozah
i breathed my way through life

Tomer....

I dont want to lessen your feelings but EVERYBODY gets the way you are right now. Can I give you a good reason to hang on and keep plugging away? No. But, life IS a gift, even when it sucks. So keep trying ok? Please?

I understand, I don't see it as a gift when I'm low like you are right now either. Try to focus on just some little thing that makes you smile to get yourself over this hump. Look forward to the new U2 album, a chance at seeing them on tour...whatever it takes. Life isn't easy but there are small things that will keep us floating if we look for them.

Tomer, I'm going to confess something to you right now and I'm going to make it public to help out anybody else who might need a boost right now. Five minutes before I read your post I was feeling like giving up on life myself....just tired of the struggle. I'm sure you know what I mean. Then I read your post and started thinking about what a sad and terrible waste it would be to lose you and I started to think of ways to make you see that and in turn I again began to realize that even though life gets ugly it is still beautiful and precious. Thank you. I hope you find your reason to keep going too.

Tomer, noooooooooo!!!1!1!!

The fact that I am on this forum alone should be enough to get you through the day. Yesterday I risked my neck by visiting PLEBA.
:laugh: :laugh:

Dont give up.

Salome said:
I love the world but it hates me

that's ok though :(

: D

:lol:

i was thinking the same thing.

....about me though...not about you. :reject:

take care......i know it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. try to get though this cause as far as i know you only got one chance at this thing called life so don't waste the oppurtunity.

things will get better. :hug:

Last edited:
sorry lovetown but i dont really believe you

Mood is everything.:huh:
The icky moods DO retreat. ick. I woke up with a migrane . . .
I colored on the sidewalk with my little boy. I made a flower and he scribbled a yellow mess. So I called it heaven.
I guess it's those little interactions with people.
I have been teaching him 2 songs. That improved my mood. (so did the ibuprofen.)
Maybe try calling someone. People help.

*HUGS AND KISSES FOR TOMER* it sucks being young. i feel your pain. i think we're at the same stage. but we'll move on and grow out of it!! when i'm feeling like that i always put int the best of mix of "gone" and crank it up. it helps. give yourself time, and you'll move on.

Tomer....let yourself ride out the feelings you're going through. Just, and it's true so I MUST say it, don't get stuck in the moment. Feelings are so strange, they change all the time....they ebb and flow. I'm sure in a short time you'll feel very differently. You still have things that give you happiness right? U2's new single is about the most exciting thing that's going to happen to me all weekend and sometimes I feel kinda pathetic about it. But then I imagine what life would be like without my music....I couldn't imagine it---music makes me so happy. Don't forget there's at least one thing that makes you happy, whatever it is go after it.

I've dealt with depression in my life before...if you ever wanna talk you can email me elev8mehere@yahoo.com :hug: Tomer :hug:

anyone thinking life is not worth it just think about this .. i'm not afraid to go into what ever afterlife you might believe in and pull your butt back in here to the living..

life suck ya.. today I had to make a compramise to cut funding for a shelter that will literally leave people out on the street and homeless .. it was my ink that signed that .. tell me I don't fell like the biggest ass in the world right now.. despite everything I gave it I let these people down.. i couldnt make that deal work and because of that tonight I am in my comfey home and they have no where to go.. tonight I feel just really like crap , but it's not going to get better if I just give up .. yes that crap feeling is me being selfish cause they are the ones on the street .. I bloody well have to find a way to change the system

seriously ..hang on it gets so much better and it's just a fantastic journey.. despite the bad days

Last edited:
How can someone be so forlorn when we're so close to a case of Vertigo???

Just remember.........Some days are better than others

Back
Top Bottom