I confess I enjoy Zoo Confessionals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
Because deep down inside, I really am a really sensitive guy. I was born that way, don't necesarily like being sensitive, and it wasn't fun for me when I was younger, and I've learned to suppress it quite a bit, but it's my nature. However in order to make this post more interesting than a "I'm sensistive pity me dammit" post, I thought I'd share this, I used to dislike music, a lot. I never really got "excited" about a band or anything until I heard U2, which I think now is surprising considering I would think someone who is "sensitive" would really be into music.

Emotion really is incredible, something that gives people power to climb mountains, change the world, and find meaning. In fact, I'd emotion is the difference between having done something and having accomplished something. Just some food for thought...:wave:

Techie2000 said:
I used to dislike music, a lot. I never really got "excited" about a band or anything

If all you heard was the radio I'm not at all surprised (yeah, yeah, yeah I know...I'm a snob. :D ).

Re: Re: I confess I enjoy Zoo Confessionals

indra said:

If all you heard was the radio I'm not at all surprised (yeah, yeah, yeah I know...I'm a snob. :D ).
I don't blame ya, I hate the radio. If it weren't for iTunes and neutral, I'd still be in the dark...:eek:

Re: Re: Re: I confess I enjoy Zoo Confessionals

the rockin edge said:

Waaaaiiittt a minute... are the smilies for my radio comment, or my "yeah, I'm a snob" comment? :huh:

I like ZC too

I write a lot, and can be critical of others and show support in my own way. And people still let me post, so that is sort of cool.

the rockin edge said:

:lmao: the radio comment, it really sucks (at least most of it)

Well, it struck me that it could have been either one. :D

And yeah, radio is just getting worse and worse.

I can totally relate. I was a really sensitive little person (but being a girl it was easier)
and I never was captivated by music until I heard U2. Which was surprising considering I was literally in a constant state of tapping out a beat with a part of my body, or humming a tune, and I was always making melody in my head
Then I heard u2 and it was all those things I had inside of me that I never let out

Hooray for sensitive guys! :hyper:
Dont lose that

Techie2000 said:
Because deep down inside, I really am a really sensitive guy. I was born that way, don't necesarily like being sensitive, and it wasn't fun for me when I was younger, and I've learned to suppress it quite a bit, but it's my nature. However in order to make this post more interesting than a "I'm sensistive pity me dammit" post, I thought I'd share this, I used to dislike music, a lot. I never really got "excited" about a band or anything until I heard U2, which I think now is surprising considering I would think someone who is "sensitive" would really be into music.

Emotion really is incredible, something that gives people power to climb mountains, change the world, and find meaning. In fact, I'd emotion is the difference between having done something and having accomplished something. Just some food for thought...:wave:

I have the same erh um problem:wink: and yeah, I have tried to surpress it but it's still there and i'm glad it is (i guess):wink:

Supressing Sensitives unite!!! :)

My confession of the day in this regard : I love my friends, but at the end of an entire day spent with our group hanging out at the pool, doing a barbeque, or whatever....I desperately need solitude.

You can see me getting quieter and quieter and retreating in myself as the hours pass and if I don't have my car with me (and thus can't leave when I want), I just basically SIT there thinking and watching the others with a blank stare, lol.

And then the insanity strikes :huh: I start listening to U2 songs in my head and when I finally get home, I put on Bad or Streets live and just literally DRENCH myself in the guitars, the athmosphere and just sit there in my room smiling :ohmy:

But otherwise, I'm perfectly normal :sexywink:

I just wanted to say again :zhanks God for sensible preple,and i want to just add Oscar Wildes thought:The sane people are idiots anyway):
I know, it is other subject, but i really feel that love for sensible people, and like, we are brothers and sisters in a way.
And i could never fall in love with someone unsensitive.

Back
Top Bottom