Boygroup - me......it's so embarrassing.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I don't know how to say it, but I want to - I never tell this anybody, but right now I feel like getting that off my mind........

So, it isn't that embarrassing as you might think.........or maybe it is...........to make it short:
I.Was.Fan.Of.A.Boygroup. And I hate me for that! :mad:

Wow, I already feel better. :)

I was a fan of a boygroup for two long years of my life and spent precious time with buying "$(/(?$%$/($%& fan magazines, taping performances on video or checking the internet for news..... :barf:
But I feel better now, because right now in this moment the first third of my collection is for sale on e-bay! :happy: I took the effort of grabbing all the crap and listing it, typing it in the PC, and so forth and hopefully the shite will be away in 1-3 months!

And I'm so glad that the past doesn't have means of following you. :yes:

Thank you for listening. I'm done. :D

awwww!!

Awww... A reformed boybander. Care to tell us who is was? ;)

I hate to say it, but you/your age group are exactly the target audience(s) for that sort of music.

I'd like to hear about the fandom tho - all the little girlies outside of TRL screaming for JC just look so crazy and passionate@!

That sucks...

Okay, that fucking PC deleted my entire post for the second time!!! I will try it later or tomorrow again! I wrote so much! F*** it! *kicks PC*

when i was 9, i listened to vanilla ice, milli vanilli, and nkotb :|

then at 10/11 it was roxette...then sometime during my 11 yrs of existence, i was saved by u2.

Re: awwww!!

HelloAngel said:
Awww... A reformed boybander. Care to tell us who is was? ;)

To make it short it was the Backstreet Boys. I wrote a twenty lines long paragraph about that thing, but I'm simply too fucked off by that PC! :mad:

I hate to say it, but you/your age group are exactly the target audience(s) for that sort of music.

Yep, well younger than me. I was 13 when being that stupid and that was the age of usual fans. But - once for the 3rd time tonight - I thought that when I don't have friends then I had to have a real group to which I can look up and unfortunatelly this group crossed my way. I wanted to show others that I can do things without their friendship-shit and it turned out that I could. Though it wa the completely wrong thing. Everytime I listened to a new song I thought: "Well, the sound isn't that good, but I'll get used to it." That was what I thought. I needed something to idolize and got to them. :sad: But that stupid thinking of having no friend-->needing somebody just makes me throw up now. :barf:

[QUOTE [/B]I'd like to hear about the fandom tho - all the little girlies outside of TRL screaming for JC just look so crazy and passionate@! [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I was crazy and passionate as well, but I never got to see them live. Exactly in those two years of being a fan, they didn't toured! :mad: But stupid Me had to wait and hope and wait and hope to the end.......and I spent more then 500 DM (i.e. 250$) on their crap!...... :(

And now to the last part of my post: There was one positive thing, though. I learnt English through them. I was never good in English because I couldn't make any sense of the school book's explanations and so I hated English. But through them I translated lyrics, wrote poems, and so on and did everything in English. In the end I thought in English during my normal life - okay, I still do this today :rolleyes: - and so I got better in that subject......

And I found a book during my throwing away of that shite: And there was a picture in it with two of them and Edge being photographed! :love: Edge looks bugged, but who wouldn't have? :lol: Maybe I can scann it at my brother's scanner in the next few days.....

Okay, that was my third post with the same contain and if this doesn't work, I will kick the PC into parts that will hurt! Don't ask me where, but I definitely will! :mad:

bono-vox said:
*hands falling star large stick to beat computer* :D

Oh, thank you. It did work now - I still can't believe it :happy: - but may I take it for the next time? I'm sure that sadistic machine will tease me again later..... *looks suspicously at PC*

And I wanted to say something, but of course I forgot to in my third post ( :mad: ) : That if U2 would have happened to be on television so much when I looked for some band then it would have been my rescuer. *sigh* But it took me again another two years to find them.....

Back
Top Bottom