Bless Me Father For I Have Sinned!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antietam

The Fly
Bless me father for I have sinned, it has been a few weeks since my last confession.

ARE YOU SURE IT HAS BEEN ONLY WEEKS

Ah. . . well actually it has been about a year. . . okay, I guess since I'm at confession, I might as well start confessing, it has been years, I don't know how many? We might be here awile, what time does the church close?

THE CHURCH REMAINS OPEN FOR ANYONE IN NEED MY SON, WHATS ON YOU MIND?

I don't really know where to start?

START WITH YESTERDAY AND WORK YOUR WAY BACK.

Okay, well I re-posting on an internet site and I think everyone hates me now! I even got an admonishing reply and . . well it wasn't my fault your 'honor'. . you see...

CALL ME FATHER, I AM NOT A JUDGE, THAT IS UP TO GOD, OKAY

Okay. . .where was I? Yeah, well you see I had just signed up at this forum, my first forum and I didn't know how to work it, I'm very computer illiterate and it might as well be hieroglyphics. Well yesterday I also told a lie! You see that wasn't my fault either, there was a U2 TRIBUTE BAND playing at a place called CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE, and since my lisense is suspended I had no way to get there. So I told my friend that it was a secret gig and although it was a cover band, BONO, he's the singer, well I told him that BONO was going to be there. So it was only 1/2 a lie, I guess, . . right? My friend was upset at first and he felt uncomforable 'cause he was the only black guy there. But we had an okay time, we snuck in some beers and . . . oh wait. . do I have to confess about the beers?
NO THAT IS A RULE OF MAN NOT OF GOD!
Good!!, that sure is a relief, 'cause I sneak in booze every where I go, too expensive, you know? well anyway I only got to stay for 1/2 of the show, and they didn't even play 'KITE', SO my friend and I left, (he had the keys and wanted to go), and we went to another bar. well to make a long story short, I hooked up with a girl that I met last time I was there, and I have to confess that my un-holy thoughts led to un-holy acts, even though I would have made her my wife, . . .well for that night atleast. But then the strangest thing happened, we went to my place and my head started spinning and all of a sudden her twin sister was there and then her other twin sister, until everything in the room had twins, who had twins, . . . I think it was god. . . oops, I mean GOD, giving me a sign that this act of copulation was not in my best interests, . . or it was the booze!, probably the booze. I don't know? GOD sure acts in mysterious ways, doesn't he? well after that my soldier wouldn't salute, after all his training he still choose to be insubordinate. and a moment later I passed out, I don't know what happened after that, I hope she didn't take my U2 cds? So now, I think that another person hates me?

EXCUSE ME FATHER I DON'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT YOUR CONFESSION, BUT THERE IS A VERY PUSHY IRISH MAN ON THE PHONE, FROM SOME MUSIC GROUP CALLED 'ME-2' I THINK. . AND HE WANTS TO KNOW IF WE WILL DONATE MONEY SOME CAUSE IN AFRICA, HE TALKS FUNNY SO I CAN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS SAYING, I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE A WORD WITH HIIM?

FATHER: I WILL THANKYOU, WE SHALL CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW ANTIETAM, SAME TIME? IS THAT OKAY? SEE YOU THEN

Back
Top Bottom