A new favorite class I am taking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So one of my classes is Philosophies of Religion. In our Syllubis our teacher wrote we can get extra credit if we write a 5 page paper on a person we interviewed of a different faith or we attend a ceremony. So my mom's friend is having a Rinpoche (buddhist monk) come to do some healing meditations on her husband who is not doing well. He is travelling from Tibet with his assistant, and I am going to ask if he has time for an interview.

http://compassionfellowship.org/index.html

Sounds interesting.

I'm taking a class called Dimensional Textiles

Desc: Dimensional textile construction using historical and experimental techniques for contemporary expression.

uh....what? :lol:

:up: Sounds like interviewing the monk could be a great opportunity. What kinds of things were you thinking of asking him about?

I'm taking a class called From Broadcasting to Podcasting: TV and New Media. I get to watch TV and write about it for credit, and I'm also doing a blog on Interference and online communities... waaaay too much fun to be homework :)

I'm taking a class called Web Writing and Rhetoric, where all we're doing is learning how to write websites using Dreamweaver. It's pretty much the coolest class I've taken :happy:

UberBeaver said:

It's on our school's passworded academic site, available only to people in my class. It's also on various other things including the fact that I download tv shows illegally (it's about our personal interactions and patterns of media consumption)... If you really want I could copy relevant posts onto here somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom