The Frightfully Ghoulish Halloween Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got through watching REC, other than being completely nauseated, I will say it is indeed the best 'found footage' horror I've seen.

:up:

It's very creepy.
I went to Target after seeing Quarantine and bought little LED lights for my keychains. A flashlight may save your life some day.

I really like the take on the "zombie" thing with the super-rabies infection. 28 Days Later is cool, too, with the created "Rage" virus.

It doesn't really fit the Horror category, but Right at Your Door is a very good, low-budget "trapped inside" genre movie, too.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458367/

right_at_your_door.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Didn't miss much :shifty:

As for my Halloween costume this year, I was planning on dressing as Daylight Savings Time (springs on my front, leaves on the back: spring forward/ fall back), but I really don't think I'll have time :( So I might just bust out my tried and true Tramp costume from the past couple of years...
n23400589_43400036_6133.jpg

So we might be going out to a club halloween thingy tonight too. Since my mask for tomorrow night is foam latex, it never looks as good as the first time you wear it. So tonight, I shall be:

Bankrobber1.jpg

A few of my buddies are coming out tomorrow night and are pretty lame when it comes to dressing up. I'm going to lend one of them my joker bank robbery mask and convinced the two others to buy two of the other style bank robber clown masks. I think that should be a cool group costume for them

Wow Sicy! You went all out! Or should I say, far out?

Anyway, I'm having an awesome Halloweekend so far, made Jack o Lamterns and watched Shaun of the Dead and Donnie Darko last night, now I'm off to Salem for the day, and having a horror marathon party with my best friends tomorrow.

Fun night last night. there were a ton of awesome costumes at the bar. A few homemade ones that were really impressive (Megaman, old school Iron Man) and the decorations weren't the typical cheesy halloween decorations. They had realistic severed heads and body parts, a giant demon hand, and endtrails strung up like streamers.
My Joker get up went over pretty well. I'm surprised they let me bring the gun in. It was just a squirt gun uzi, but I repainted it to look like it was an old, worn metal gun.
Looking forward to tonight

I went as facebook last night.

White longsleeve t-shirt, could velcro status updates all night long, my back was my "Wall" where people can right on it, on one of my sleeves I had post it notes where people could make "friend requests". It was fun. By the end of the night I was covered with messages, some got pretty dirty by the end of the night. And my final status update read "I'm home take me drunc".

BVS, that's an awesome costume idea.

I couldn't pull off the Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter costume because of all things I could not get the right beard, so I reverted to my original costume of Scott Pilgrim: Addidas Superstars, blue jeans, wrist bands, interchangeable t-shirts (Smashing Pumpkins, SARS, etc) and 'status' info boxes to update/post above wherever I'm sitting tomorrow.

When we went to Salem today I went as Sam Merlotte from True Blood, with a Merlotte's Bar and Grill shirt, flannel long sleeve shirt, jeans, facial scruff and my blond hair parted. I was tempted to add a dog tail to the ensemble, but didn't.

Happy halloween y'all! :D

If anyone's wondering, I'm being a girl from the '80s (crazy hair, asymetrical glasses, off the shoulder shirt, neon colors, etc). Should be fun.

Some pics from a costume party last night.

Jimmy Funknasty & Alotta Gelata

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

My brother lol

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

I'm pretty sure some of my friends took better pictures at the party, but heres a quick one I did from my laptop after putting my face on last night

photo79.jpg

Back
Top Bottom