Squier Telecasters help needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muad'zin

Refugee
I'm looking to buy a telecaster but serious lack of $€$€$€ prevents me from buying the more high end expensive models. My local guitarshop has a number of Chinese made Squier telecasters for €225. They also have a Korean Squier for €260. Another shop advertises a Fender Lite Ash telecaster for €479. Does anyone know how these guitars stack up against eachother. My heart says go for the Fender Lite Ash but that means eating dry bread for the next couple of months. My brain says that if the Fender made in Korea, what differentiates it from the Korean Squier and being €200 more expensive.

well, you could just save up more money and not buy right away. Squiers eventually never stay in tune. Think about buying a used Tele.

don't bother with a Squier, if you're an 'experienced' player or whatever, you'll just get pissed off by how crap it is and how you could have saved money and bought a better guitar.

if you want my opinion, save more and get a Tokai Telecaster (or 'Breezysound' as they call them) they are absolutely amazing. My brother has an eighties model and it's possibly the nicest guitar I've ever played. They are far better than the proper Fender models and cheaper!

Back
Top Bottom