Possible new video (new pics 11/30/08)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to see a separate thread on this topic. I think the "Proposed map"-thread should contain just plain information.
Just a thought: perhaps the title needs changing so that people don't get excited for less than a full new U2 music video.
I mean, there has been quite a number of "joke threads" lately in here so please don't get offended. It's nothing personal.

I think there might be a few possibilites:
1) No Line On The Horizon video - rumoured to include blue screen footage of the band from a London studio (and aren't they in London right now as well?)
2) Window In The Skies outtake - Bono was short-haired around the time it was shot, wasn't he? I haven't seen the black/white version in a while, though. It feels like it could've included some blue screen footage. Aren't those accents sort of Australian, as well? :reject:
3) ONE campaign/(RED)-video since Bono is the only one present in this take.

Hopefully this is something fresh though.:D

3) could be...but given the sounds right at the end I'm hoping it's a video with the band. I'm also guessing some effects will be added since Bono is in front of a blue screen. That doesn't seem like a RED video thing to do, and he usually wears more formal clothes for those occasions.

2) True...but why post this now, almost 2 years later ? The timing makes more sense to start the people talking about the new band video.

Hopefully a mod can rename this ?

No one was able to get the info off action click board thing that guy was holding? Usually those have dates and names of what is being filmed written on it.

Nope. I tried to take some screenshots and tweak it using an imaging editor, but it still came out all blurry.

EDIT:
I just tried to watch it again on the original account to make new screenshots:

The video you were looking for has been deleted.

You might like to ask Nate Naylor about it!

Here's a link back to your home page.
:hmm:

Unfortunately, the Youtube version is even more blurry.

If it's been deleted by the user so suddenly, he might have been told to get rid of it by higher-up people, which indicates to me that it was a NEW video for a song! Very interesting.

huh...

go figure, the beeps that you hear at the end of that clip, sound like the atmospheric bleeps in Beach Clip 4.. particularly audible at the 3 minute mark

If it's been deleted by the user so suddenly, he might have been told to get rid of it by higher-up people, which indicates to me that it was a NEW video for a song! Very interesting.

Yes, an old video or RED Bono stuff wouldn't get deleted. A new U2 video though...

The beeps are in the beach clips ? Interesting.

I copied the link from u2 tour.de onto Yahoo's page and it got me on Youtube.

Still can't figure out what the board says...

interesting. so i wonder if "sea and sky" is the album title or first single title.

and has anyone asked Nate Naylor about it?

I only got to see the U2.com "Sea and Sky" vid. I didn't get to see the "Bono infront of a blue screen" one. Can anyone describe what was in it? Were there any parts of the song in it? Thanks.

this is just confusing..........................

I really don't know what to make of this....:scratch:

The fact that it got taken down right when we all started noticing it and talking about it seems suspicious. I think it must be something major that we're not supposed to see yet. :hyper: We finally have a leak, though, even if there's no music in it.

It looks to me like Bono filming one of those Public Service Announcements for ONE or something. Really doesn't look like anything band related at all. That's just my take on it, though, I might be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom