What are their signature styles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Ok so today I bought a very Bono-esque shirt and i'm proud of it, black, military style, with two front pockets and the tabs on the shoulders, kinda like the one in the GOYB video...but what are Edge, Adam, and Larry's particular style in terms of clothes?

Adam usually baggy pants and fancy shirts, or a loose fitting tshirt. Always with stylish shoes too.

:lol: And yea, Edge always wears his Converse's.

I think Larry is the best dressed member of the group. He wears nice jeans and fitted T-Shirts or nice regular shirts. He always looks very well groomed.

Larry usually rocks skinny black jeans, brothel creepers and a disdainful look. He favours either long hair or short hair. He does not mess with in-betweens.

I really like the way Adam's been dressing lately. no matter what he wears he looks elegant.
Larry can pretty much pull of everything (even black jeans and blue jacket, as can be seen in the recent Grammy pictures thread). it's all about attitude, I suppose.

and being a huge t-shirt freak, I'd kill to go through Egde's collection :drool:

I really like the way Adam's been dressing lately. no matter what he wears he looks elegant.
Larry can pretty much pull of everything (even black jeans and blue jacket, as can be seen in the recent Grammy pictures thread). it's all about attitude, I suppose.

and being a huge t-shirt freak, I'd kill to go through Egde's collection :drool:

Adam has been looking good lately. :love:

And I'd love to go through Edge's collection. It's amazing! Converse :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bono's got really cool stuff too. I'd steal his jeans, scarves, and jackets. :lol: :D

Adam is easily the best dressed member of the group. I do love Bono's jackets though.

I like that Edge wears so many of Bono's Edun brand t-shirts. All last tour and pretty sure it's one he's wearing in he GOYB promo pic on the chairs and in the video. :cute:

Bono has the best jackets. Glasses too.
I'd say his style is military.

Adam is the most posh. Very sleek looking lately.

Edge is the easiest to copy.

Larry came out of the womb with the dangling cross earring.

:lmao:

My mom always has to point out that Larry is wearing cross earrings every time I watch any concert vid. :rolleyes:
And I'm like, "Ok, mom. You pointed that out the other million times." haha

mums will keep doing this. and boyfriends and brothers... :rolleyes:

Larry IS wearing cross earrings. get over it.

Poor leopard!Al, it`s that true?

Well, I always loved Bono`s and Adam`s boots (you know, War Tour and J.T era...).
But for me, Larry do has the best style lately. Mean, who could wear a hood at the age of 48 without looking silly? Larry can!

They probably just meant leopard print.

Yea, and I don't think leather should be banned. Because, what else should they do with the skin of the cows that are already dead because of the meat industry?
And frankly, the skin can be taken from cows that die a natural death too.

They probably just meant leopard print.

"Adam Clayton swishes into the room, pours himself a glass of soy milk and joins Bryan Eno and me for lunch. He is wearing an Alexander McQueen overcoat. IT HAS A LEOPARD-SKIN collar."
'Nice coat,' blinks Eno.
'It's not every day you get to wear a coat like this,' says Clayton.

Yea, and I don't think leather should be banned. Because, what else should they do with the skin of the cows that are already dead because of the meat industry?
And frankly, the skin can be taken from cows that die a natural death too.

i'm sorry i'm vegan... so sometimes i get a little bit sad about the leather and meat thing :reject::reject: :(

Back
Top Bottom