Leather Day - Innocent Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cathou_u2

Refugee
Hi folks!

So here's unto our newest Leather Day thread: Innocent Bono
The idea for this one came from a comment I left last week on the previous thread, going as follow...

Despite Bono's knowledge about heartache, suffering, Africa and the like, even today, he still has his moments where he looks utterly captivated & amazed by what life has to offer. Me thinks it's a lovely quality to possess, that spark of innocence! :cute:
He sometimes looks "like a small child crossing an eight lane highway
On a voyage of discovery" (Stand Up Comedy) :heart:

So bearing in mind that spark of innocence which can be often found in Bono's eyes or expressed as a grin :D or any other excited expression, post away all of your innocent looking, childlike Bono! :applaud:
Ranging from :cute: to :hyper: will be accepted!

"I knew much more then than I do now", the man sang it himself! :lol:

BonoPink.jpg

Who can resist Pink Bono?!! :cute:

ma_182410.jpg

Grown-up, wannabe baby Bono is to die for too!

bonoflagmunich.jpg

It's MY flag, Edge!! :lol:

bonobitethumb.jpg

bono1173.jpg

Bono in a purple shirt with Ali = The Sweetest Thing!

bonosmiletosky.jpg

Probably one of my all time fav "innocent" Bono, if ANYONE has it in HQ, I'd marry you! :lol::cute:

1-56365-size3.jpg

Major brownie points in the "sweet" department with that smile!!

006bonocafe.jpg

Oh oh! :lol:

1-05700-size3.jpg

Captivated Bono is always captivating for us too!:wink:

34d09f2b.jpg

This speaks for itself!:drool::cute:

3.jpg

100_1327.jpg

1005B.jpg

Sweet dreams Bono, for this shot alone the EU Walk On clip is loooove:love:

60min_17.jpg

Purple is my favorite colour on him!! :heart:

993a497a.jpg

Some baby Bono:love:...
13320-12016-size3.jpg

13320-1259094150-size3.jpg

13320-1259238009-size3.jpg

16070-1258899173-size3.jpg

Scoot over, Bono, I want to join you! :cute:

2655458484_f72dc8f381_o.jpg

In my top 10 as well, ain't he just marvelously (hawt) cute?!!! :heart:

16070-1261749856-size3.jpg

4042179844_ab8dc24210.jpg

It's as though he's expecting a miracle :angel:

180927555567c9b746cf268-1.jpg

Okay, refocus for 2 sec :lol:, beyond what lies under the purple prettyness, that little look on his face which we can grasp, that trepidation in the face of the unknown is truly remarkable!! :heart:.

Bob Geldof summed it up quite nicely: "Bono's in love with the world. He wants to embrace it. I want to punch its lights out." (2005) :lol: :heart:

Lovely pics you got there Deia_Hewson!!:hug:
Baby Bono is always looking good, either with that look of mischief or pure innocence!
Bono-bono-5570507-335-500.jpg

BonodelaeraBoy3conflores.jpg

bono0629.jpg

bonoangeleyes.jpg

His face is so OPEN, right there! :D
bono1156.jpg

It's a toss up between fascination and intelligence, but it's still pretty!:cute:

bono-ali-hewson-edun.jpg

Bono + Ali :love::love:

bonoLive02.jpg

Live 8 Bono was something to behold in the wee hours of the morning when it came on air in Canada!!

"My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts. " - Bono

bonoheartguitar.jpg

You can have my :heart: too!! :lol: Wait! You already have it, you're just unaware!

bonopopmartbubblesmile-1.jpg

Awww :cute::cute:

bonopretty.jpg

OMG this pic is = PURE GRACE! Serenity has never looked so good :heart:

Let me sit back a bit and enjoy what you've to offer :hug:

I love this theme :heart: And I have plenty to post. But I just have to say...

After nearly going into cardiac arrest when I saw this, and then staring at it for 15 minutes...all I can really say is that I don't FEEL innocent looking at him here. At.all. :shifty:

I love this theme :heart: And I have plenty to post. But I just have to say...After nearly going into cardiac arrest when I saw this, and then staring at it for 15 minutes...all I can really say is that I don't FEEL innocent looking at him here. At.all. :shifty:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry, I don't think we have to remain purely innocent, only Bono looking as such has to! You're safe! :D

Great thread! It made me smile so much! :heart: Here are a few:

ed6259e324.jpg

evhe.jpg

jtbono9012367997384395.jpg

jtnicaragua1986.jpg

nl1239618164extrasfotos.jpg

He looks like a kid excited by the "snow day" :cute:

nlbonou75.jpg

waru2file15.jpg

After nearly going into cardiac arrest when I saw this, and then staring at it for 15 minutes...all I can really say is that I don't FEEL innocent looking at him here. At.all. :shifty:

:lol: I know exactly what you mean. I'd never seen that photo before until recently, when someone put it in somebody's birthday thread. And I like it. A LOT. For the very reasons you stated (the fact that he's within the age range there that I am now doesn't help matters, either...).

But it is a lovely shot for this thread. Yes. Definitely.

:cute: I love any photos of him with kids. Something about a man who's good with children... The ones of him and Ali are darling, too, they look so happy together. And I love the quotes as well-Bob's is quite accurate, and Bono's is just :ohmy: and :laugh: all at the same time.

This has always been one of my favorite pictures, I love how Bono's leaning on the guys in it and it's just a really nice, sweet shot. Every time I see this picture, if I didn't know better, I'd swear these guys were actual brothers, that's how they come across to me here:
U22.jpg

Angela

:lol: I know exactly what you mean. I'd never seen that photo before until recently, when someone put it in somebody's birthday thread. And I like it. A LOT. For the very reasons you stated (the fact that he's within the age range there that I am now doesn't help matters, either...).

But it is a lovely shot for this thread. Yes. Definitely.

Angela

:shifty: someone :wave:

I was just making sure since you mentioned not seeing it before, you didn't mean you hadn't seen the rest of the photos from that shoot right? Because there are a lot of those young "innocent" Bono on the couch photos. :wink: Though that one is a nice one yes. :)

Ahhh, it was you :D. Thank you for that.

I was just making sure since you mentioned not seeing it before, you didn't mean you hadn't seen the rest of the photos from that shoot right? Because there are a lot of those young "innocent" Bono on the couch photos. :wink: Though that one is a nice one yes. :)

I hadn't seen that one or any of the others (there's others? Ooh). It's all new to me as of late :). Which is good, nothing like discovering new picture goodies.

*Must hunt down these other shots*

Angela

Ahhh, it was you :D. Thank you for that.

I hadn't seen that one or any of the others (there's others? Ooh). It's all new to me as of late :). Which is good, nothing like discovering new picture goodies.

*Must hunt down these other shots*

Angela

No need to go hunting :hmm: I can post them, I wonder if he looks innocent enough to post them here though. I'll go fetch them.

Back
Top Bottom