helpless newbie mistakes- help me find these things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They were sitting on a couch. Bono is slightly farther from the camera, like cuddled back into Edge's shoulder, and Edge is leaning forward with a smile that's almost aggressive, really. I'm totally shorting out on Bono's hair... I want to say it was short... late HTDAAB or early NLOTH?

the only one I can think of is more Vertigo era but Bono has longer hair. I know BC has these pics. They're holding wine glasses, Edge is in a baseball hat with a black shirt and gray pants, Bono's denim shirt is open :flirt: :)reject: it's embarrassing some of the details I remember about certain pics :der: ) If BC doesn't have them then I'll go digging around later tonight.

Also, in regards to your Freestylin' Friday comment, you can start a new thread any time you want. We used to do weekly threads for all of the guys way, way back in the day so there's a million FF threads out there. But like loner said a lot of the pics won't show up anymore. So if you're interested in a Zoo era thread, just start a new one. :)

I was looking at those pics last night arw! But I decided they probably weren't the right ones. However at this point I'm willing to try anything! :lol: I'll go get them now.

the only one I can think of is more Vertigo era but Bono has longer hair. I know BC has these pics. They're holding wine glasses, Edge is in a baseball hat with a black shirt and gray pants, Bono's denim shirt is open :flirt: :)reject: it's embarrassing some of the details I remember about certain pics :der: ) If BC doesn't have them then I'll go digging around later tonight.

Also, in regards to your Freestylin' Friday comment, you can start a new thread any time you want. We used to do weekly threads for all of the guys way, way back in the day so there's a million FF threads out there. But like loner said a lot of the pics won't show up anymore. So if you're interested in a Zoo era thread, just start a new one. :)

Do you mean this one?
2m284ew.jpg

Doesn't seem right as Bono's closest to the camera, while it should be reversed. :lol: Damnit this is driving me nuts!

I don't want to cause anyone's head to explode. But I may request a freestylin ZOO video thread, cause the old ones are mostly photos. I like to see my Edge in action.

Haha yeah that's why I posted the very first one in this thread, that one seemed to be the right way at least! :D

OH! Just remembered the one I was thinking about last night! It's a good contender, though they aren't on a couch. I need to upload it though... hang on...

:larry: *thinking* I cannot believe this. Is he... feck it the bastard's touching me. Ugh that he pulls this shit with Edge fine, but me? Feck no. Bleedin' photoshoot.. ugh he's gonna get shite fer this afterwards!

You guys might enjoy a few of my gifs I've made. :hmm:

bonoedgefun5comet.gif

bono-edge-zoo-lovecomet.gif

Gg made this one
bonoedgelovesydneyzooGg.gif

I love the one with Bono in the red shirt hugging Edge. Isn't that from France, 92? There was also another gif I've seen where I think it's just Bono drinking champagne into the camera. It's also from Zoo. I kinda remember him leering into the camera (When does he not?). That was a good one. Not sure who made that one.

Maybe one of these?

bono-edge-fun-4-comet.gif

I made this whole set one day. :shifty:

bono-edge-fun-1comet.gif

bono-edge-fun-2-comet.gif

bono-edge-fun-3-comet.gif

bonoedgefun7fcomet.gif

THAT'S IT!!!!!! IT'S THE FIRST ONE!!!!!:love: :applaud: I love that clip!
THANK YOU for finding it! Where is that first one from? The 4th one looks like it's from Stockholm. Is that right?

Oh, I am very happy!

Mm, I need a source for that Edge gif just above, in the hand cam. And also them dancing. And the one with the bottle. If their faces don't say it all, the tilt of Edges neck does. One way or another, those are satisfied men.

life is unpredictable you everconsistent thought change may have blown thru on passing years still the meanest man ever to cross my path but thanks for not blocking it please close email account so Im not tempted to send potential moneymaking material 2u

THAT'S IT!!!!!! IT'S THE FIRST ONE!!!!!:love: :applaud: I love that clip!
THANK YOU for finding it! Where is that first one from? The 4th one looks like it's from Stockholm. Is that right?

Oh, I am very happy!

Mm, I need a source for that Edge gif just above, in the hand cam. And also them dancing. And the one with the bottle. If their faces don't say it all, the tilt of Edges neck does. One way or another, those are satisfied men.

I'll have to check on which show/video I used, but pretty sure they are from Trying To Throw Your Arms Around the World, if that helps at all!

life is unpredictable you everconsistent thought change may have blown thru on passing years still the meanest man ever to cross my path but thanks for not blocking it please close email account so Im not tempted to send potential moneymaking material 2u

moneymaking material?? about what??

Back
Top Bottom