Freud Annual Christmas Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I had a Bono Bear I would go to bed with it every night and hold it tight and close. :sexywink:

Yes it has been Fffreezing here! But nothng like what my work colleagues in Boston have been having with the recent Ice Storms :ohmy:

You have no idea. :|
hah We lost power here in Southern Maine for about 3 and a 1/2 days. But we were some of the only ones on our street to have lost power! But luckily I was away in Boston to a National Young Leadership Conference. :D
My chorus teacher at school lost power for 5 days (I think two days into the school week!).

And as always, Bono looks gorgeous! :drool: Love the fur coat! (I just hope it's not real fur. :madwife: ) haha

LOve his outfit,Looking good!!! And no his coat is not made of fur...I wish I knew the name of that kind of material in English...it´s velvety, soft to the touch and shiny...

You have no idea. :|
hah We lost power here in Southern Maine for about 3 and a 1/2 days.

The storm was about a week ago thursday/Friday? One of my co-workers over there STILL has no power out in New Hampshire :ohmy:

Seems we have a market for Bono Bears :hmm: :drool: :heart:

It looks like fake fur. For some reason I don't think it looks real. Maybe it's because the color is too uniform. I saw some fake fur coats while shopping the other day and they were like Bono's (except they were in black or white).

The women behind Bono is not Ali, but she is wearing her clothes! Do you recognize the dress with those patterned sleeves, and I swear those are her boots...LOL

Back
Top Bottom