video bootlegs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by kariatari:

Have you ever bought/ordered/seen the videos from Rhythm Records MissZooropa? (or anyone else?) And were you happy with the quality?

I'm in Iowa, where there are no cool record stores (grrr!). I've been trying to locate a video of Phoenix 4/28, so I'm thinking I might try Rhythm Records.
I LIVE TWO MINUTES FROM RHYTHM RECORDS IN DUBLIN. THERE ARE ACTUALLY BETTER STORES IN DUBLIN. I WAS THERE TODAY THEY HAVE EVERY GIG FROM ELEVATION TOUR ON CD AND ABOUT 10 ELEVATION VIDEOS (VHS PAL). I CAN HELP ANYONE BUY SOME OR IF YOU NEED INFO MAIL ME... U2LIVECD@HOTMAIL.COM

------------------
WWW.U2LIVECD.COM

Originally posted by dizzy:
It's called Revolution Records, an old store. Can you let me know too when they have new vids?
wink.gif
My e-mail is tinw22@yahoo.com. Thanks.

I'll be there this week and will report back here what I find. Anyone with specific requests, email me this week. likeo2@interference.com

------------------
"Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

For some reason I just saw this thread. So I'll post my request here: Providence 2. I know that show has to be out there and I will be eternallly (as well as monatarily if need be!) grateful for this show. oliveu2cm@yahoo.com email!

Last edited:
vids

Like O2 said:

I'll be there this week and will report back here what I find. Anyone with specific requests, email me this week. likeo2@interference.com

------------------
"Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Hi Like O2! I checked out the store last weekend, but they had no more vids...at all. :( Did you find anything?

Mocool, since I last posted, I've loaned my extra vcr to a friend until she has the funds to replace hers. As soon as I have it back I will make a copy of 4/28 for you. :)

Re: vids

dizzy said:

Hi Like O2! I checked out the store last weekend, but they had no more vids...at all. :( Did you find anything?

Well, when I check it seemed they had NOTHING at all! The store was closed and appeared to be out of business. I was there at 2:00 on a Saturday afternoon and it was shut, locked and looked to be empty. :(

Miami 12/2 first generation film

Hi all,

I filmed the Miami 12/2 show on Digital8. I have one more copy of DVD straight from the master tapes. The quality is outstanding.

I also have a two-camera edit that another filmer and I mixed. I can trade for other Elevation shows.

Contact me privately at: eclipseinmiami@yahoo.com

May Cleveland Video

I'm looking for a video of the May Cleveland Show. I've got the CD (rated #1 for first leg and lucky me I was there) and would love to have the video. I have several to trade including Last Night in Miami. Please contact me at
Scarletwine@aol.com
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom