looking for washington zoo tv on cd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artinis1

The Fly
from nick,
i am looking to get the zoo tv washington 92 soundboard from the best possible source on cdr, i live in the suburbs of chicago and would be willing to send blanks and postage, extra blanks as well, please email me at artinis1@aol.com

from nick,

can't anyone help me out with this, i have some u2 shows to trade as well, but they are pretty much the common ones, email me for a list artinis1@aol.com. i have dublin zoo tv but i hear this show has a killer version of ultraviolet, want the best one out there, thanks and happy holidays

from nick,

ok the version i am looking for is called "and now a word from out sponsor", this is supposed to be the remastered best sounding version out there, please can't anyone help out, i can forward a list upon request or send blanks and postage, let me know

hey nick, i have this show, but i'm not sure if it's the "and now a word from our sponsor" remaster or not. it's really good quality, so it probably is. i've uploaded it to save file so you can preview it here http://save file.com/projects/1014143 (remove the space)
if you don't want to download huge zipfiles, just let me know and i'll email you just Ultraviolet so you can judge the quality of the recording and decide whether you still want it or not. i LOVE "with or without you" from this show, edge has a killer extra little guitar solo in there, it's lovely.

Back
Top Bottom