What are you listening to in preparation for NLOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Abbey Road at the moment....Sometimes I just don't want to listen to ''older'' U2 stuff. I just want to hear the new album.

I've been rotating these 3 for the last month or so, during my several long car journeys:

U2 - 18 Singles
Barry Manilow - The Ultimate
Coldplay - Viva La Vida

I've been listening to some of the influences like Buzzcocks and Bow wow wow. I listened to some Led Zeppelin and The Damned. I'm also enjoying OMD Architecture and Morality and some Kraftwerk.

The rest of the music I listen to has nothing to do with the new album.

I watched Joshua Tree Paris concert dusted off HTDAAB in the last few weeks and I always end up listening to Boy during the week.

Besides U2, I've had Morrissey and Glasvegas on the go (fingers crossed the latter will be supporting U2 at some point).

Recently circulating albums:

U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind
U2 - Pop
Coldplay - Prospekts March
Britney Spears - Circus
Faunts - Remixed
Lindsey Buckingham - Gift of Screws

From U2, Achtung Baby and the Deluxe versions of Boy and October (I can't find the WAR deluxe version in my hometown)... and A LOT of The Killers Day & Age

Listened to Unforgettable Fire today. But aside from this I haven't listened too much to U2.
These days I've played Manic Street Preachers for the first time in months and in heavy rotation are Cat Power, Deerhunter and Black Sabbath

And bogan Bono at the Bowie show! :combust:

´90 will be BONO'S YEAR.

333b663a35232327ffp83enql6.jpg

What a year, people. WHAT. A. YEAR.

Back
Top Bottom