Uk editions of U2 albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
Living in Canada and making my one and only trek overseas to see u2 in dublin last month, i realized i forgot to check something. I've read that UK and IE editions of ATYCLB have the bonus track of Ground Beneath her Feet. Would that have meant that if i had wondered into the HMV in dublin i would have found this copy?

I can't believe that i missed out on picking this edition up while i had the chance there, but it didnt even occur to me until now!!

ATYCLB and Bomb both have the extra track(TGBHF and Fast Cars).

And you probably missed out your chance to find the 2 disc versions of both Best Of albums, with the b-sides on it. They're out of production and the only place to find them are either obscure record shops, or in Dublin. I found 1980-90 here in my city in a new record store. They were out of them soon so I missed out on 90-00, but a friend going to Dublin found it for me.

ATYCLB and Bomb both have the extra track(TGBHF and Fast Cars).

And you probably missed out your chance to find the 2 disc versions of both Best Of albums, with the b-sides on it. They're out of production and the only place to find them are either obscure record shops, or in Dublin. I found 1980-90 here in my city in a new record store. They were out of them soon so I missed out on 90-00, but a friend going to Dublin found it for me.

I found the two-disc version of 1980-1990 in a Wal-Mart a few years back. :D Glad to know that wasn't a total waste of money; I never listen to it.

Back
Top Bottom