Sharon Osbourne apologizes for slamming U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I somewhat admire Sharon for not backing down from her statement, I think she's a fool for saying what she did in the first place. U2 did the best thing they could when given the chance. They killed her with kindness.

Yeah, kudos to U2 for being classy about it. If Bono had laid into her, what would that say to Leo who's just learning how to communicate?

Ozzy probably had no clue what the whole thing was about or who this woman with the weird colored hair leading him to the stage was.

Her hystery about the release was ridiculous, she feels sorry on personal level now, but she hasn´t found out yet how wrong she is about the business and art aspects at the same time :) I guess, she is a hopeless case, poor woman.

It's really just a lesson in basic human behaviour. It's much easier to bad mouth someone to the media, online, to someone else, whatever, than it is do their face. Osborne may have had a legitimate point about what U2 did as a business decision, that's fair game, but she cast it in pretty personal terms, so she was rightfully embarrassed when she saw them...and they were their usual classy selves.

There's a lot of vitriol online, and I imagine most of us (the decent ones anyway) would feel bad and embarrassed if we actually met the subject of our derision in person and had to look them in the eye.

There's a lot of vitriol online, and I imagine most of us (the decent ones anyway) would feel bad and embarrassed if we actually met the subject of our derision in person and had to look them in the eye.

Imagine all the embarrassment when you and gvox end up together in GA at an upcoming U2 show.

Imagine all the embarrassment when you and gvox end up together in GA at an upcoming U2 show.

I'm pretty sure Gabe and I would be in different sections, even if we were at the same show (I won't be going to Toronto anyway).

But I'd have a beer with Gabe, he's a fellow U2 fan, and I bear him no ill will.

Back to Sharon for a moment. Just imagine all of the fucked up shit that Ozzy has done to her. Hell, he almost killed her. Plus, her dad was a real asshole too.

I like the story of Ozzy snorting a line of ants off the ground in order to gross out the guys in Motley Crue.

I like the story of Ozzy snorting a line of ants off the ground in order to gross out the guys in Motley Crue.

I bet that felt fantastic when a bunch of ants were thrashing around in his sinuses.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

200_s.gif

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom