Paul Trinca - "Invisible" A Cappella Arrangement/Cover!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaulTrincaMusic

Babyface
Hello fellow U2 fans!
Paul Trinca here from Buffalo, NY. I would just like to share with you my latest a cappella cover, this time of U2's "Invisible"! I figured those here on this forum may particularly enjoy it : )

And if you DO happen to enjoy it, please feel free to check out my other U2 covers as well! ("Drowning Man" and "Sweetest Thing"). My original music is also heavily influenced by U2, and both covers and originals are available for free download on my YouTube channel. I can only hope I've done it justice. Enjoy!!

Paul Trinca - "Invisible" By U2 (A Cappella Cover) - YouTube

PS. I hope I'm not posting in the wrong area, the only other spot where I see U2 covers is on a single particular thread that is buried and hasn't been responded to in 2 years : /

Thank you for taking the time!
- Paul

I enjoyed it and especially the vocal arrangements you make for the background parts, bravo :up: Just to remind us how 'Invisible' is layered, in fact each time I listen carefully I discover new guitar parts. In certain points, and your cover shows it, it has a robotic feel, still with a soul, a freshness that U2 needed.

Keep up your work! (going to check the other covers later) :wave:

Oh man! Sorry I took so long to get back to you all! It's been a busy work week : /

Thank you so much for listening!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed : )

Definitely feel free to check out the rest of my channel if you're interested. Some of the bands I've covered outside of U2 are Dave Matthews Band, Radiohead, Coldplay. Fleet Foxes, CAKE and M83 (to name a few!). I also have a whole slew of original music available on there as well. I hope ya dig! thanks again for your time

This is brilliant!:applaud:

One thought... I thought the lyric was a "a body in a soul" as opposed to "a body and soul" as it sounds like you are singing.

But that's a minor point. I adore the various layers you've done. It reminds me of those a capella groups popular now, but you've done it all by yourself. And for that, Bravo!! :love:

This is brilliant!:applaud:

One thought... I thought the lyric was a "a body in a soul" as opposed to "a body and soul" as it sounds like you are singing.

But that's a minor point. I adore the various layers you've done. It reminds me of those a capella groups popular now, but you've done it all by yourself. And for that, Bravo!! :love:

Agree 100%. It's really nice to see someone interpreting U2's music rather than trying to imitate it. What a fine tribute.

This is really fun to watch, and Paul looks like a nice guy as well. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom