Hilariously idiotic U2-related youtube comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, it's not as easy as I had first thought it would be.

BUT SOMETHING MUST BE DONE.

Wow. I didn't even know you could be banned from Youtube. :lol:

Failtroll is fail. :D Nice job Youtube Mod team.

There is a menu where you can report youtube bullies and I think a whole lot of people complained about him. A lot of comments, also rude ones, fall under "freedom of speech", so you can't really do anything against someone who's trolling every U2 vid there is and the owner of the vid can only erase comments.

The eventual reason must be the fact that he was very discriminative towards non-Americans especially Europeans. He also called French people "fags" (The discriminated party falls under "protected groups", in this case it were Europeans and homosexuals).

He also threatened me, and others, a few times on my channel and in private messages, which I reported via a direct link. I also found out who a moderator was on youtube and I wrote him/ het a private mail on the fact that he stole my profile pic and wrote nasty things about me on his own channel comments.

"U2 wrote Miami" is to say that Miami is the best f*cking song U2 has written!!! The guy obviously cherishes it. What other reason would he have for saying that?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy is a virgin.

:lol:
Or that the band is so awesome that they actually erected (ie 'wrote' and no hidden meaning behind the word) the city.

I received this in my PM Inbox today:

Hello !
Do you remember me ?
I made a comment on your vidéo of "Moment of surrender"
and said you that i would had no put the muslim praising.

I would really enjoy to have an alternative vidéo without this muslim,
but a video according to the faith of Bono who is christian.

Is-it possible to uploaded your vidéo on megaupload ?

And this is the original message this guy sent me:

Good job fot the single mix of "Moment of surrender" ! i love the moment at 1:13 when the woman walk and disaspear because the song is about someone who is loosing this wife, praising God to not deny her. (in a final slam at the show at the Rose Bowl, Bono said "
Life is short, but its the longest thing you'll ever do.
The worse, the curse, is that your dreams came true.
God is a mirror in which each man sees himself.
Hell is a place where you don't need any help.
When I first met you, your face was like snow.
Wherever I went, you...you wanted to go.
Your face - your grace - your lipstick case - your case that you put it down - eight seventeen on the ground - your faith in a clown...
Don't leave me now...don't leave me now....

But be care because at 2:38 its could be seem as muslim while the faith of U2 is cleary christian !

God bless you

I mean :huh:...this is a video that takes place in Fez, and it includes a tiny scene with a muslim praying for guidance/protection/help or whatever it might be. He's clearly offended if he brings it up twice and then asks me to edit this scene out. :ohmy: CoeXisT

Edit: Here's the video in question:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgyF1yW8h5Y

:huh: yeah I would just ignore it. I remember really liking your video by the way :up:

:hmm: Maybe U2 has taken your cue and that's what this new video/rumor thing is all about. That would be cool :lol:

If someone is offended by someone of another faith praying, then they are very weak in their own faith, I feel sorry for them.

^this. What does it matter that U2 are of the christian faith? Does that mean they're not allowed to be linked to any other religion, or even *shudder* atheists?

:lol: This guy is really hilarious, look at the last thing he's written me! :lmao:

Well ... The sounna in islam say that the Coran denie the sacrifice of Jésus... saying that another man took this place on the Cross...
If the sounna say true, so the Coran could be not from God but is from the Devil.

Bono was totally wrong when he said that judaism, Mahomet, Jésus are all true.

Then Bono must be a muslim after all by his reasoning, right?
bono-mister-macphisto.jpg

:ohmy: This is why I won't bother with religion...:crack:

I just hope they learn and get a job and make something out of their lives.

Yea that would be nice :D, I've been trying to cut down the amount of times I do it as well since people keep threatening to report me.

Yea that would be nice :D, I've been trying to cut down the amount of times I do it as well since people keep threatening to report me.

I think we got a negative vibe off of that and I was an ass about it. I love that song! So forget the stuff I said previously in this thread, no hard feelings.:D Oh and welcome to Interference!:wave:

Actually if you look at youtube guidelines, it clearly states excessive spamming is not tolerated. Have you guys heard of brokenchair88? He has done the exact things i'm doing and yet, people are treating him like a legend

is banned from Youtube!:lol::D

Finally! :wink:

HAHA!

Kellykinsel was easily the worst youtube user I ever encountered!

He would say the most outlandish shit about U2, politics, you name it, just trying to get a rise out of people.

His favorite thing to do was say that he loved U2, but that Larry Mullen was a useless piece of shit. After a bunch of go arounds, he sent me harassing private messages, e mails, etc and threatened to knock me to the next world or something to that effect. Real tough talking like that on a message board.

I told him if he was really serious to e mail me back at my real e mail address, which I provided to him, at which point I would give him my real physical address and we can see if his talk could be backed up. Needless to say all I got was more cyber threats.

What a loser... I don't have the coolest head on here, but I am at least aware of what is over the line and receptive to advice from mods on the rare occasions I cross the line.

I would never make personal threats the way kinsel routinely did on youtube.

I don't know how the hell one gets banned from youtube.

HAHA!

Kellykinsel was easily the worst youtube user I ever encountered!

He would say the most outlandish shit about U2, politics, you name it, just trying to get a rise out of people.

His favorite thing to do was say that he loved U2, but that Larry Mullen was a useless piece of shit. After a bunch of go arounds, he sent me harassing private messages, e mails, etc and threatened to knock me to the next world or something to that effect. Real tough talking like that on a message board.

I told him if he was really serious to e mail me back at my real e mail address, which I provided to him, at which point I would give him my real physical address and we can see if his talk could be backed up. Needless to say all I got was more cyber threats.

What a loser... I don't have the coolest head on here, but I am at least aware of what is over the line and receptive to advice from mods on the rare occasions I cross the line.

I would never make personal threats the way kinsel routinely did on youtube.

I don't know how the hell one gets banned from youtube.

I got in a "discussion" with Kelly last year but my classic back and forth was with a corduroykelly (not sure if there is a link between the two). This person has since closed their account but they were insane. Our "discussion" was on a Blackberry loves U2 video, which has since been deleted. They were saying how U2 are sellouts and that they overcharge for their shows but preach that everyone else should give. They also said that U2 did a commercial for Sprint too, which I called them out on and mysteriously they changed the topic. I realized by the things that they were saying that they just hated U2 or just wanted to get a rise out of people. We went on for sometime but eventually I just said it wasn't worth it (they fought with other people on no-U2 related stuff, so I knew they had issues). In the end, nothing is personal and I find the best way to deal with people like that is to keep stating facts. People like that just hate facts and it pisses them off more and more...its pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom