Hilariously idiotic U2-related youtube comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I once saw a guy who said that U2 sucks and then I went on his profile and he liked Pokemon and then it said he liked the Jonas Brothers. :evil:

I once saw a guy who said that U2 sucks and then I went on his profile and he liked Pokemon and then it said he liked the Jonas Brothers. :evil:

:angry: HEY! There's nothing wrong with liking Pokemon. So shut it or I'm going to kick your ass with my Pikachu!

:wink: No seriously, I mean it. Nothing wrong with it. *points to avatar*.

Why didn't I notice your avatar when I was posting that? :censored:

:D

Actually I think it was Mario, the guy was 20-something. :shifty:

Why didn't I notice your avatar when I was posting that? :censored:

:D

Actually I think it was Mario, the guy was 20-something. :shifty:

Mario is not designed for today's childred either. And I'm 20, got a problem with that? :wink: You keep digging a bigger hole here.

Some people may see Pokemon and Mario as child games. But honestly, they're not. Keep in mind that the first mario game for the gameboy dates back to, I think it was, 1990! And the first pokemon games 1994! Kids these days weren't even BORN yet. These games are from MY generation. And there's so much more depth in the pokemon games that these kids will never understand. They're a bit noobish.
Sounds strange, but yeah, I play competitive and there's so many hidden factors, strategies time and effort to build a proper team, it really annoys me people still consider this child's play and a shooter game that's just mindlessly hitting things adult.

You know, to get back at the pokemon kid slagging U2? I'd love to challenge him to a match. Most kids think they're awesome because they can cheat any attack on any pokemon and such with an external cheat device. I can usually beat teams like that with ease. Strategy > Cheating.

:lol: It's okay. I'm pretty much used to getting that reaction.

Oh, and just randomly checking SBS from Rose Bowl on youtube:

rebelred1001 (10 uur geleden)
Bono's a bit of a pest and a nuisance for all us irish(pay ur country the tax u owe it ya greedy bastard!) but I love U2 gr8 band altough I dunno how the edge has gotten away with playing the same note for 30 years in all honesty like
collinsjon (7 uur geleden)
@rebelred1001 are you tellin me that if you had the chance not to pay any tax, you wud still pay it anyway? wud you fuck! you wud do the exact same as bono, as wud anybody with half a brain.

:lmao: I can't believe these stupid idiots are STILL bitching about the tax stuff. This kid obviously reads just the gossip pages of the news paper.

I posted a comment for the lols.

oha nd

turbo2g2003 (1 dag geleden)
i think bono must do some heavy drugs before each show to act like this. What the hell is wrong with him? Ever heard of just singing the song and working the crowd that way. he's the sole reason why i hate this band.
:lmao:

Oh yes, because's only Bono who's "avoiding" the taxes.

That guy's comment is hilarious. He says only negative stuff about the band, still he claims to "love U2".

I think most of these people are totally drunk when posting their comments.

On a less funny note, I have made some pretty awful experience with You Tube posters personally harrassing me just because I corrected them on some issues about U2. They wouldn't let go, writing me horrible e-mails with personal attacks, threats and stuff. Not funny :huh:

On a less funny note, I have made some pretty awful experience with You Tube posters personally harrassing me just because I corrected them on some issues about U2. They wouldn't let go, writing me horrible e-mails with personal attacks, threats and stuff. Not funny :huh:

Just like Batfink? :hyper:

In all honesty, you'd think that YouTube should have moderation of some sort, if there isn't one to police the members, then it's just a jumbled up, illiterate zoo.

Oh yes, because's only Bono who's "avoiding" the taxes.

That guy's comment is hilarious. He says only negative stuff about the band, still he claims to "love U2".

Drunk??? I'd say 90% of the people posting these kind of comments aren't even old enough to drink! :lol:

Hm, that's pretty shitty. Does youtube have a moderating team? If so you could report the account.

I'm curious whether this guy will actually write back. My comment was very friendly, yet I aimed to give him the impression he's incredibly stupid. :wink:

Your Blue Room live video:

Petitloug (5 days ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
You're right , This is Sinead O'Connor no doubt is possible.
I can recognize her voice among 100000 female voices since 20 years I'm his biggest fan.

This one from a video of SBS in Berlin:

panteha36 (3 days ago) Show Hide
please sut up yalking bull shit..;) the song bloody sunday belongs to iran and i think you even don`t knoww where Iran isss.
soo please stop talking that way

Gotta love the ignorance, eh? :lol:

:angry: HEY! There's nothing wrong with liking Pokemon.
:up:

I'm 21 and I still play the games too. Don't have the patience for all the IV/EV stuff and competitive battles, though, I have enough trouble filling up the pokédex...:reject: </offtopic>

npadinjath (24 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
What a crap song..its like a bunch of words stuck to some random music...I never liked U2 and this song is no better. They used to play this song for the blackberry ad between "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart", which is my favorite show. I would get soo pissed off I stopped watching the show. I don't know how people listen to U2 and not go nuts

Chill

Haha these idiots are great! I'm just laughing my ass off at how stupid they are. There was one guy who said something about Metallica on a U2 UTEOTW vid and a bunch of U2 fans just pounded him saying that U2 was waaaaay better than Metallica. I forgot exactly how it went down but they just kept saying stuff.

..its like a bunch of words stuck to some random music...
...That could be said about pretty much any song ever. :huh:
On a happier note, this thread is made of win. :lmao: at pretty much every comment posted thus far.

This thread makes me want to rip out my brains and eat them. I love it.

:brains: :love:

Edit: Scratch that. Makes me want to rip out all of these idiots' brains and eat them. Even more delcious :drool:

This from the Rose Bowl-"Unforgettable Fire". Not too bad but I like the stage and the entertainment part of the tour.

"WELCOME TO THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE" Why did it take 20+ years to hear this incredible song again?! Takes me back to 1987 with The Joshua Tree Tour.....except no spaceship...just raw, intense R&R! As much as I like U2, it seems everytime they take a different musical direction, the stage production gets bigger...something to hide behind, or in this case, under. C'mon guys, scale it down next time around. The production on The Vertigo Tour sufficed. It's all about the music I thought?!

Same vid as above.

because the current ipod generation is calling the shots, and U2's ego wants to entice people to start buying more of their new music. The Stones, Pearl Jam etc.. all have experienced the decline in music sales. Free concerts on youtube will not help U2 their sales reach the levels they want. It's the no country for old men syndrome, it's nothing new, just old.

Back
Top Bottom