Best version of "Bad"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amiarockstar

The Fly
I think this is the best version of "Bad" that I've ever heard and while it's only a small clip, I think the "I'm wide awake" from this version is the most beautiful note I've ever heard Bono sing.

Can anyone please help? It's not the Wide Awake in America version. It's not from Dortmund 1984 and while it's close to Live Aid's version, it's still better.

Thanks for the help!

YouTube - Bonos voice (U2), high notes by him

0:32 - 1:06

I think this is the best version of "Bad" that I've ever heard and while it's only a small clip, I think the "I'm wide awake" from this version is the most beautiful note I've ever heard Bono sing.

Can anyone please help? It's not the Wide Awake in America version. It's not from Dortmund 1984 and while it's close to Live Aid's version, it's still better.

Thanks for the help!

YouTube - Bonos voice (U2), high notes by him

0:32 - 1:06

1986-06-15 - East Rutherford
YouTube - U2 Bad Amnesty International 1986 East Rutherford

Second part of Wide Awake in this one :drool:
YouTube - U2 Bad Live From Saitama Super Arena, Japan 12-04-2006

But this is my live favorite of this song:
www.send space.com/file/eszkbj

The 16-minute 1985-04-15 East Rutherford is still my favourite, along with the Rotterdam 1992-05-16 and Wembley 1993-08-12 version, featuring Jo Shankar playing violin

I recently discovered one very good version, from Edinburgh 1984-11-05.
Edge makes some mistakes or what at the beginning, very unpolished version but that makes it amazing...Bono even doesn't sing the first wide awakes but then second time gives everything to it...my fav from UF tour.

Back
Top Bottom