Absolutely Beautiful U2 Covers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropop40

Refugee
Interference is called Interference because it int
So I stumbled across this guy on youtube the other day and wow, what an artist! He can play with the exact same tone and emotions of the Edge and creates wonderful re-arrangements of U2 songs. I was so moved by the version of The Unforgettable Fire on acoustic that I just had to share it with the Interference community. Mick, if you are a member on here- kudos to you for playing the best U2 covers I have ever heard! :applaud:

YouTube - U2 Unforgettable Fire acoustic cover Taylor GS mini

YouTube - U2 UV acoustic

YouTube - U2 Bad studio cover JMI 1963 Vox ac30

YouTube - U2 Acrobat clean.wmv

Thank You for posting this - he plays absolutely brilliant and sound of guitar during Acrobat is so haunting and mysterious - great covers!

Great, admirable stuff. That Acrobat clip reminded me again why that song is probably my favorite song ever by any band (excluding The Fly). Those guitar notes when the chorus starts are some of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard. They need to play it live someday.

Check out this fantastic piano cover of Magnificent. This really reminded me how melodic so much of U2's music is, this kind of treatment seems to fit so naturally. I also love the little embellishments he adds throughout. If you like this you should definitely take a look at his rendition of The Fly too.

YouTube - U2 Magnificent on Piano (good quality)

Check out this fantastic piano cover of Magnificent. This really reminded me how melodic so much of U2's music is, this kind of treatment seems to fit so naturally. I also love the little embellishments he adds throughout. If you like this you should definitely take a look at his rendition of The Fly too.

YouTube - U2 Magnificent on Piano (good quality)

WOW! Thanks! Isn't it wonderful when other people's renditions remind you how melodic and beautiful U2s music is

Edit: All his stuff is incredible! Until the end of the world on piano gave me chills.

I wish. Nah, I got her Bruce cover of "I'm On Fire" and Leonard Cohen's "Famous Blue Raincoat" (which is pretty bloody awesome) but no U2 covers.

Actually, I think they only U2 cover I have seen done live is Matchbox Twenty did Streets one time, but I know how everyone feels about them around these parts :wink:

Back
Top Bottom