you're dressing like a sister, DESCRIBEing like a tart. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't knwo

I've never actually had cheeze=wiz so I guess that doesn't help our situation very much

um...........how about...............uh...................well there's.......................oh welll..............my back really hurts

well the long and the short of it is that I used to be absolutely obsessed with wrestling...watched it EVERY time it was on, even the crappy Thursday shows

but one year I decided to participate in Lent and so gave up wrestling for that short period of time, but when it was time to start watching wrestling again, i wasn't quite as interested, but I still watched it every Monday....and then Beautiful Day came out.

And oh how I hated that song. Despised it really, but I loved watching music videos, so I put up with it. But the thing I didn't understand was what everyone's fascination with this group U2 was, because I had never heard of them. Everyone was talking about how fantastic of a comeback this was and I was just sort of in my own little world. Since I really liked music videos, I saw their second release off the album, and it was so much better. So soon, I got curious about what the rest of their music must sound like, so I eventually bought ATYCLB. Soon of course, I was hooked, and wrestling faded into the distance

CRAP I wrote all that and he left

Back
Top Bottom