Your least favorite U2 song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The song I like the least is HMTMKMKM.

I know it is not a bad song, but I will cross a room to turn it off...I think I just heard it so much I got tired of it or something. Actually there is no reason I just never connected to it.

That's a big part of U2 for me...I connected to songs like Sweetest thing...it means something to me. And North and South of the River....thanks for posting the Youtube of it live, that was brilliant, I had never heard it but that would be one of my fav's.

This is a good thread I like reading all the comments about songs...I learned a lot!
hj:heart:

I really like some of the songs that are really hated!! Like The Sweetest Thing, Elevation...:uhoh:

Anyways...
Grace is mine.
And maybe A Man And A Woman.

xx

Least.:hmm: I'd say Jesus Christ.

You may not be aware that it's an old Woody Guthrie song from the 30s/40s. Here Woody sing it here: YouTube - Jesus Christ - Woody Guthrie

Still, it's certainly true that most of the U2 covers have been pretty poor. Most groups say the old party-line of "we started writing songs because we ran out of ones to cover" or whatever, but in U2's case I think it was really true. They just aren't that convincing doing rock standards.

After the recent voting on Irishteens thread....I have my least fave u2 tune. Its Drunk Chicken, Closely followed by Beautiful Ghost and Saints Are Coming!

Why the "All Because of You" Hate?

That's something I've nvr been able to understand

It's probably because Edge hadn't exceeded 1,000,000 degrees celsius while on fire. :tsk:

Why the "All Because of You" Hate?

That's something I've nvr been able to understand

I think the problem most people have with it is the opening. If you listen to the song for the first time ever on headphones, quite loud... it hurts.

Though I don't mind the song, I can understand if that bothers people.

And some prefer the alternate version.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom