Your Favorite Movies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I approve of both Seven (Only assclowns spell words with numerals...I guess that includes David Fincher...oh well) and Robocop. Moreso with Robocop.

So The Warriors is next. I know NSW is happy with that pick. The opening credits are fucking awesome so far.

So The Warriors is next. I know NSW is happy with that pick. The opening credits are fucking awesome so far.

Oh for fuck's sake, yes, I'm thrilled. It's so bad in such a good way.

A Warriors poster hangs in my office at work. It sends a message to my coworkers:

"I like B movies?"

No.

This:

"I'll fuck you up, even if you come at me with a baseball bat or a hockey stick or a molotov cocktail or some dipshits on rollerblades or even some lesbians"

Cos I'm skerred.

:(

:reject:

It's sooo good. But I'm biased. Still lots of love for Se7en. I pretty much hate my top 50 list I made because I don't think it's accurate at all the more I think about it.

And you making a reject smiley in my direction is quite funny based on my dislike of a certain two films

Oh for fuck's sake, yes, I'm thrilled. It's so bad in such a good way.

A Warriors poster hangs in my office at work. It sends a message to my coworkers:

"I like B movies?"

No.

This:

"I'll fuck you up, even if you come at me with a baseball bat or a hockey stick or a molotov cocktail or some dipshits on rollerblades or even some lesbians"

Nobody is wasting nobody. That is a miracle.

I'm not sure which is more annoying in Seven, Spacey's predictable bland under-acting or Pitt's equally predictable over-the-top persona. Maybe that's why the cast Morgan Freeman to serve as the theatrical middle-man of sorts.

I'm not sure which is more annoying in Seven, Spacey's predictable bland under-acting or Pitt's equally predictable over-the-top persona. Maybe that's why the cast Morgan Freeman to serve as the theatrical middle-man of sorts.

So should I fucking watch the thing or not, Lance? Let's go.

Sure you should. It's a good movie. Just not a great one. According to the gospel of Lance that is.

I love Seven, just caught it again the other day, too. I love tight mystery/thrillers, and it fucking delivers.

That's about the only thing that's missing. Him and Shaft.

This guy talking is like the Barack Obama as costumed street gang leaders. He nearly makes up for it. Nearly.

He would make me tell him how his ass tastes. I've run all out of Booty Sweat.

Back
Top Bottom