You took the words right out of my mouth...DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
< - saw the weirdest movie EVER tonight... The Libertine with Johnny Depp. I'm still scratching my head. :scratch:

VP!! :hyper: :love: How is everyone?

OMG, I just saw the ads for that a week or two ago!! So despite the Johnny hotness, it was weird? I even wikipedia'ed the guy who ws the libertine. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, I just saw the ads for that a week or two ago!! So despite the Johnny hotness, it was weird? I even wikipedia'ed the guy who ws the libertine. :lol:

Yeah, weird sums it up nicely. :lmao: I mean, Johnny was fantastic as usual but it was just all over the place. Really funny in some parts and oddly depressing and weird at others. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Yeah, weird sums it up nicely. :lmao: I mean, Johnny was fantastic as usual but it was just all over the place. Really funny in some parts and oddly depressing and weird at others. :lol:

I just figured that it was one of those old-timey Johnny Depp roles, and that I shouldn't put too much thought into it, just enjoy the Deppness of it all. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

I just figured that it was one of those old-timey Johnny Depp roles, and that I shouldn't put too much thought into it, just enjoy the Deppness of it all. :shifty:

Hmm yes I suppose it could certainly be looked at that way...but he does look rather gnarly near the end. Scary Johnny came out. :sad: :scream: Tre can confirm this. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom