You know you spend too much time at Interference when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you come here on a daily basis and then you don't show up for a while and you worry that they think something has happend to you.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
You spend to much time on interference when you start exchanging Christmas cards with each other, lol.

half of my Christmas cards this year have gone to interferencers! :ohmy: :lol:

anybody want one? :eeklaugh:

Her face seems to go perfectly over Jho's bod

daisybean said:
Hey :wave: are you related to jennifer?

335%3C94%3B923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233594652%3B%3Aot1lsi

:wave:

When you see a picture and the first thing you think is: "Oooh that would look great photoshopped with that picture of Bono from 1996 when he was on stage and the light was coming at an angel so that it skimmed larry's hair and.."

:lol: :tongue:

ABEL said:

half of my Christmas cards this year have gone to interferencers! :ohmy: :lol:

anybody want one? :eeklaugh:

shit. if forgot to get you one and get your IRL addy. :mad: Knew I forgot someone.

ghetofabu said:

shit. if forgot to get you one and get your IRL addy. :mad: Knew I forgot someone.

awww :hug:

PM me your snail mail addy and i'll send ya a card too! :yes:

nbcrusader said:
Getting Christmas cards from fellow interferencers rocks!!! :yes: :wave:

:yes: its been the highlight of my week! Everytime I get another one, I dance around my house like a loon :dance:

and you know you?re spending too much time on Interference when people outside the forum start to call you by your screen name...

damn... I should have thought of a better name :D

IMing with Bonochick while posting here when the cell phone rings. It is Ali Rose saying she can't hang out tonight, but we will see her tomorrow and Lemon Meringue and Walkron's house with Sula and Lilly.

Yikes. The walls are bleeding.

Bono's American Wife said:

:yes: its been the highlight of my week! Everytime I get another one, I dance around my house like a loon :dance:
:scream: i didn't receive a single greeting card!!!
no one talks to me!!!
my cat is sick!!!
i feel sick too!!!:scream:
and there's so much to do 4 christmas while i haven't done a thing!!!:scream: :scream:

:(

I sent out 20 special-made Interference cards and have only gotten 1. (Hi Monica, it was the best one so far! :laugh: )

Actually, I was gonna look at my grades as a guage to see if I've been on Interference too much, and I somehow ended up with 3.5's in both of my 5 credit classes, so it can't be *THAT* detrimental, right?

:down: on real life starting on January 2nd and not being in front of a computer 10 hours a day........

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

huh :confused: i mailed your card out last monday. you should have received it already! :mad: damn USPS!

Hmmm.....*could* be a husband problem actually - I was gone for 2 days last week, and he 'cleaned' while I was gone - it may turn up :shrug:

oliveu2cm said:
When you see a picture and the first thing you think is: "Oooh that would look great photoshopped with that picture of Bono from 1996 when he was on stage and the light was coming at an angel so that it skimmed larry's hair and.."

:lol: :tongue:

Hahaha.

These are all good (I had no idea those were Sicy, Mona, and hippy's real names!).

Here's another one: When you see something U2-related on T.V. and it makes you automatically think of someone on these boards (like, "Oh, geez, I wonder what so and so would have to say about that" or "Ooh, I bet so and so would have really gotten a kick out of seeing this" or something like that) and when you sit there and bring discussions from this board into discussions you're having with your own family.

Angela

Well I got a lot of cards and have yet to send out thank you PM's (I procrastinate) ANNNNNNNNND I mailed mine off way late. How late you ask? The day before christmas in the late afternoon. I suck I know. They probably are not even going out till today.

Back
Top Bottom